We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bronze Metal Clay
Reviewed by Maria Nerius for FaveCrafts.com
BronzClay is a clay medium that once fired or baked leaves a bronze creation. Used by jewelry makers, artists, and sculptors, it can be used to create large and small pieces. CopprClay is also available. BronzClay is made up of 11% tin, 89% copper, water, and non-toxic binding materials. The binding materials vaporize completely during the kiln firing process leaving a solid bronze piece with a density 90% that of cast bronze. You use the tools you use for any clay project including rolling tubes, needle tool, toothpicks, razor or craft knife, texture plates, tweezers, files, and other shaping tools. There are specific instructions for firing a piece includes on the BronzClay website.
- Very easy to use, shape, and manipulate. Worked very well with texture plates and we also used rubber stamps to stamp patterns onto the clay.
- Instructions on website were well written and illustrated.
- You ended up with a very nice finished piece… and in bronze!
- Very new and trendy. Before this your only option was silver.
A team of 7 craft experts and hobbyists try the product(s) and their views are compiled into a review by Maria Nerius. Do you have a product you’d like reviewed for www.FaveCrafts.com? Contact us.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mosiac Seahorse
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern