Body Art Paint from Tulip
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Body Art Paint Giveaway
Gifted by I Love to Create
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Ever wondered how you would look with a rose or a sparrow tattooed on your shoulder? What about some stars on your wrist or a flower on your ankle? Forget those temporary rub-ons or your friend trying to draw it on you with markers…now there’s a way to experiment with different shapes and colors before (or instead of!) going for something more permanent.
Body Art by Tulip is a great way to show your true colors, whether it be through tattoo art, supporting your favorite sports team, or topping off the ultimate zombie costume.
Start off your look with the Face and Body Paint Kit. This kit comes with 8 awesome colors, 2 brushes, and an instruction booklet on how to create the ultimate look. If you’re looking for something a little more glitzy, try the Glitter Tattoo Kit, complete with 9 unique tattoo designs, 2 brushes, 6 colors of glitter paint, and more! Both the Face and Body Paint and the Glitter Tattoo paint last for up to 5 days…so you’ll have lots of time to show off your artwork!
For those who want something more intricate and impressive, use Body Art’s collection of nature stencils. This set comes with 25 designs, so you can be covered with flowers, butterflies, and leaves. These stencils are reusable, self-adhesive, and easy to cut, so you can use them to create designs anywhere you’d like!
If you are looking for something a little more permanent, try Body Art Spray Tattoo Ink & Stencil Kit. Art lasts for up to a week and looks so realistic! A variety of stencils are included so you can create a design that works for you!
To top off your look, use Body Art’s cosmetic sponges to help blend and soften color. These are great for face painting, costume paint, or spreading paint over a large surface area. One package contains 6 sponges, each of which is reusable after a quick water bath.
So whether you’re gearing up to finally go under the needle or you just want to add a little visual body flair, let Body Art by Tulip make its mark on you!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Zippy Loom
- Fabric Spray Paint from Tulip
- Practical Origami
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- 5 Favorite Products for National Craft Month 2016
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Heavy-duty Cotton Tote
- PLUS America Adhesive Glue Tape
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft