Body Art Paint from Tulip
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Body Art Paint Giveaway
Gifted by I Love to Create
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Ever wondered how you would look with a rose or a sparrow tattooed on your shoulder? What about some stars on your wrist or a flower on your ankle? Forget those temporary rub-ons or your friend trying to draw it on you with markers…now there’s a way to experiment with different shapes and colors before (or instead of!) going for something more permanent.
Body Art by Tulip is a great way to show your true colors, whether it be through tattoo art, supporting your favorite sports team, or topping off the ultimate zombie costume.
Start off your look with the Face and Body Paint Kit. This kit comes with 8 awesome colors, 2 brushes, and an instruction booklet on how to create the ultimate look. If you’re looking for something a little more glitzy, try the Glitter Tattoo Kit, complete with 9 unique tattoo designs, 2 brushes, 6 colors of glitter paint, and more! Both the Face and Body Paint and the Glitter Tattoo paint last for up to 5 days…so you’ll have lots of time to show off your artwork!
For those who want something more intricate and impressive, use Body Art’s collection of nature stencils. This set comes with 25 designs, so you can be covered with flowers, butterflies, and leaves. These stencils are reusable, self-adhesive, and easy to cut, so you can use them to create designs anywhere you’d like!
If you are looking for something a little more permanent, try Body Art Spray Tattoo Ink & Stencil Kit. Art lasts for up to a week and looks so realistic! A variety of stencils are included so you can create a design that works for you!
To top off your look, use Body Art’s cosmetic sponges to help blend and soften color. These are great for face painting, costume paint, or spreading paint over a large surface area. One package contains 6 sponges, each of which is reusable after a quick water bath.
So whether you’re gearing up to finally go under the needle or you just want to add a little visual body flair, let Body Art by Tulip make its mark on you!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Crossover Knit Baby Booties Pattern
- Flower On Top Baby Booties Knitting Pattern