Big Bag of Buttons
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Big Bag of Buttons
Gifted by Blumenthal Lansing
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
You can never have too many buttons! Buttons are used in art and craft as both a functional element and also a decorative element. The great thing about the Big Bag of Buttons is that you get a wonderful color palette with buttons of all sizes. I love when color coordination is made easy! The different shapes and sizes help make crafting a joy. Buttons embellish just about any craft from scrapbooking to cardmaking to wall art to accessories. The giveaway includes a bag of pastel colors and a bag of traditional colors as well as a few surprises from Blumenthal Lansing. One of my favorite things to make is a button frame where I layer and stack all kinds of buttons onto an old wood frame. And if crafting with buttons isn’t your thing, these buttons make a fun addition to the button jar for when you need just the right button for a shirt!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- SketchBox May Premium Box Review
- Custom Coloring Canvas Wall Art Review
- Romney Ridge Farm Yarn
- Sculpey Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Two-Tray Box Review
- Practical Origami
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Star Crochet Stitch
- Delicate Shells Crochet Stitch
- Charging Station Recycled Craft
- Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy
- World Traveler DIY Magnet Board
- Anchors Away Crochet Bag
- Suzette Modern Crochet Tote
- Rustic DIY Pumpkins
- Vintage Santa DIY Pillow
- Vintage Christmas Santa Board