Big Bag of Buttons
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Big Bag of Buttons
Gifted by Blumenthal Lansing
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
You can never have too many buttons! Buttons are used in art and craft as both a functional element and also a decorative element. The great thing about the Big Bag of Buttons is that you get a wonderful color palette with buttons of all sizes. I love when color coordination is made easy! The different shapes and sizes help make crafting a joy. Buttons embellish just about any craft from scrapbooking to cardmaking to wall art to accessories. The giveaway includes a bag of pastel colors and a bag of traditional colors as well as a few surprises from Blumenthal Lansing. One of my favorite things to make is a button frame where I layer and stack all kinds of buttons onto an old wood frame. And if crafting with buttons isn’t your thing, these buttons make a fun addition to the button jar for when you need just the right button for a shirt!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Minion Key Charms
- Adorable Crochet Coaster
- Glow in the Dark Table Tutorial
- Convertible Cowl Knitting Pattern
- Painted Apple Mason Jar Craft
- Cotton Candy Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- After School Snack Painted Wooden Caddy
- Mouse Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Snowman Hat Crochet Pattern
- Pumpkin Baby Hat Crochet Pattern