Big Bag of Buttons
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Big Bag of Buttons
Gifted by Blumenthal Lansing
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
You can never have too many buttons! Buttons are used in art and craft as both a functional element and also a decorative element. The great thing about the Big Bag of Buttons is that you get a wonderful color palette with buttons of all sizes. I love when color coordination is made easy! The different shapes and sizes help make crafting a joy. Buttons embellish just about any craft from scrapbooking to cardmaking to wall art to accessories. The giveaway includes a bag of pastel colors and a bag of traditional colors as well as a few surprises from Blumenthal Lansing. One of my favorite things to make is a button frame where I layer and stack all kinds of buttons onto an old wood frame. And if crafting with buttons isn’t your thing, these buttons make a fun addition to the button jar for when you need just the right button for a shirt!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- Craftwell USA eBrush Airbrush System Review
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- ubermatte Spray Paint
- Practical Origami
- Sharp Crochet Hook
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tonic Studios
- Simple Drop Stitch Scarf
- Fun and Simple Chunky Knit Scarf
- Elegant 2017 Lucky Bracelet Tutorial
- Printable Coloring Calendar 2017: January
- Funky Tie Dye Socks
- Make Your own Miniature Barn Doors to Hide Wall Plugs
- Rotten Banana: a DIY Early Reading Game
- Stunning Toothbrush Bracelet