Big Bag of Buttons
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Big Bag of Buttons
Gifted by Blumenthal Lansing
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
You can never have too many buttons! Buttons are used in art and craft as both a functional element and also a decorative element. The great thing about the Big Bag of Buttons is that you get a wonderful color palette with buttons of all sizes. I love when color coordination is made easy! The different shapes and sizes help make crafting a joy. Buttons embellish just about any craft from scrapbooking to cardmaking to wall art to accessories. The giveaway includes a bag of pastel colors and a bag of traditional colors as well as a few surprises from Blumenthal Lansing. One of my favorite things to make is a button frame where I layer and stack all kinds of buttons onto an old wood frame. And if crafting with buttons isn’t your thing, these buttons make a fun addition to the button jar for when you need just the right button for a shirt!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Zippy Loom
- Medium Rack System Review
- Marvy Uchida Color In Markers Review
- Practical Origami
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Mica Flakes and Jewelz
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn Review
- Evolution Advanced Die-Cutting/Embossing Machine
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts