Atyou Spica Markers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Atyou Spica Markers
Gifted by Too Marker Products, Inc.
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Sometimes all a project needs a little sparkle!
Great for letters, cards, diaries, scrapbooking, and much more, atyou Spica glitter markers are just the thing to add some glitz and glamour to your projects. These easy to use non toxic markers use a water based pigment that’s speckled with sparkle. The tips are non drip and the pens draw exceptionally smoothly on paper.
This great collection of glitter pens would be perfect for anyone who enjoys paper crafting. They are also great for addressing wedding envelopes or creating hand-written invitations. In this set you get the following colors: Lavender, Pink, Red, Orange, Lemon, Melon, Olive, Turquoise, Sky Blue, Black, Gold, and Silver. It’s all you need to create almost any kind of illustration!
I tried writing a letter to my sister using these markers and I absolutely loved how it turned out! The words literally sparkled on the page and every color just popped with vibrant hues. I’m definitely going to pick up a package of these atyou Spica Markers to address my wedding invitations and write my thank you cards.
If you love writing or paper crafting, you’re going to love these glitter pens. They will do wonders in adding a little something special to anything and everything!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Hobby Holster Pack
- Pigma Micron Pens
- ubermatte Spray Paint
- Practical Origami
- Boye NeedleMaster Interchangeable Needle System
- Super Chunky Merino Wool Beginner Blanket Knitting Kit
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts