Atyou Spica Markers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Atyou Spica Markers
Gifted by Too Marker Products, Inc.
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Sometimes all a project needs a little sparkle!
Great for letters, cards, diaries, scrapbooking, and much more, atyou Spica glitter markers are just the thing to add some glitz and glamour to your projects. These easy to use non toxic markers use a water based pigment that’s speckled with sparkle. The tips are non drip and the pens draw exceptionally smoothly on paper.
This great collection of glitter pens would be perfect for anyone who enjoys paper crafting. They are also great for addressing wedding envelopes or creating hand-written invitations. In this set you get the following colors: Lavender, Pink, Red, Orange, Lemon, Melon, Olive, Turquoise, Sky Blue, Black, Gold, and Silver. It’s all you need to create almost any kind of illustration!
I tried writing a letter to my sister using these markers and I absolutely loved how it turned out! The words literally sparkled on the page and every color just popped with vibrant hues. I’m definitely going to pick up a package of these atyou Spica Markers to address my wedding invitations and write my thank you cards.
If you love writing or paper crafting, you’re going to love these glitter pens. They will do wonders in adding a little something special to anything and everything!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Practical Origami
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satins
- Tulip Fabric Paint Variety Pack
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Chalkboard Teacher Gift
- Chalkboard Football Party Tray
- Spring Message Chalkboard
- Chalkboard Herb Pots
- Classroom Birthdays Sign
- Leafy Tiered Gift Centerpiece
- Winter Wonder Holiday Wreath
- Clothespin Holiday Tree
- Sunburst Tie Dye Deco Block