We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Diamond Tech
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love mosaics. There’s something so rustic about the look of a mosaic art piece. I have mosaic stones in my garden and they really do wonders in making it come alive with color and texture.
When it comes to decorating with mosaic in the home, however, I’m slightly intimidated. I seem to lack the skill it takes to mix and match colors and shapes to create beautiful mosaic patterns. That’s why I was so happy to see that Diamond Tech has come out with these helpful kits, designed to help crafters create one of a kind mosaic pieces without the frustration of assembly.
Antiquity Mosaic kits are so easy to assemble. They come with everything you need to create lovely décor items, from clocks to catch all bowls. Each kit also comes with an exclusive online video so you can physically watch someone assemble your project before you start, as well as 3 motif patterns so you can create a style that you love!
The Antiquity Mosaics Wall Clock kit is a great project for beginners. This kit comes with real marble tiles, so you can create a beautiful clock that’s perfect for any room in your house. I’m going to make one for my grandma, who has a Tuscan style décor scheme in her kitchen. I think this clock would be perfect for her and, since it sits in a box, it can easily be hung or can sit on a counter or table.
As for me, I love the Antiquity Mosaics Catch All bowl. I’m notorious for losing my keys and cell phone all the time, and having this beautiful bowl by the door is just the thing I need to help me keep my odds and ends in place.
These Antiquity Mosaic kits are so easy to use and make great gifts for loved ones. You’ll create patterns so unique and beautiful that people will be shocked when you tell them you crafted it yourself! Be prepared for lots of compliments coming your way when you get crafty with these Antiquity kits from Diamond Tech!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life