We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Diamond Tech
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love mosaics. There’s something so rustic about the look of a mosaic art piece. I have mosaic stones in my garden and they really do wonders in making it come alive with color and texture.
When it comes to decorating with mosaic in the home, however, I’m slightly intimidated. I seem to lack the skill it takes to mix and match colors and shapes to create beautiful mosaic patterns. That’s why I was so happy to see that Diamond Tech has come out with these helpful kits, designed to help crafters create one of a kind mosaic pieces without the frustration of assembly.
Antiquity Mosaic kits are so easy to assemble. They come with everything you need to create lovely décor items, from clocks to catch all bowls. Each kit also comes with an exclusive online video so you can physically watch someone assemble your project before you start, as well as 3 motif patterns so you can create a style that you love!
The Antiquity Mosaics Wall Clock kit is a great project for beginners. This kit comes with real marble tiles, so you can create a beautiful clock that’s perfect for any room in your house. I’m going to make one for my grandma, who has a Tuscan style décor scheme in her kitchen. I think this clock would be perfect for her and, since it sits in a box, it can easily be hung or can sit on a counter or table.
As for me, I love the Antiquity Mosaics Catch All bowl. I’m notorious for losing my keys and cell phone all the time, and having this beautiful bowl by the door is just the thing I need to help me keep my odds and ends in place.
These Antiquity Mosaic kits are so easy to use and make great gifts for loved ones. You’ll create patterns so unique and beautiful that people will be shocked when you tell them you crafted it yourself! Be prepared for lots of compliments coming your way when you get crafty with these Antiquity kits from Diamond Tech!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- Craftwell USA eBrush Airbrush System Review
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- ubermatte Spray Paint
- Practical Origami
- Sharp Crochet Hook
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Laundry Soap Bar Beginner's Recipe
- Quick Minecraft Canvas Art
- Folding Chair Makeover
- Gorgeous Crochet Baby Bonnet
- Sweet Sophisticated Mary Janes
- Dancing Sheep Cup Cozy
- DIY Round Perpetual Calendar
- 19 Free Hat Knitting Patterns
- 42 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- W. Cushing & Co.