We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Diamond Tech
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love mosaics. There’s something so rustic about the look of a mosaic art piece. I have mosaic stones in my garden and they really do wonders in making it come alive with color and texture.
When it comes to decorating with mosaic in the home, however, I’m slightly intimidated. I seem to lack the skill it takes to mix and match colors and shapes to create beautiful mosaic patterns. That’s why I was so happy to see that Diamond Tech has come out with these helpful kits, designed to help crafters create one of a kind mosaic pieces without the frustration of assembly.
Antiquity Mosaic kits are so easy to assemble. They come with everything you need to create lovely décor items, from clocks to catch all bowls. Each kit also comes with an exclusive online video so you can physically watch someone assemble your project before you start, as well as 3 motif patterns so you can create a style that you love!
The Antiquity Mosaics Wall Clock kit is a great project for beginners. This kit comes with real marble tiles, so you can create a beautiful clock that’s perfect for any room in your house. I’m going to make one for my grandma, who has a Tuscan style décor scheme in her kitchen. I think this clock would be perfect for her and, since it sits in a box, it can easily be hung or can sit on a counter or table.
As for me, I love the Antiquity Mosaics Catch All bowl. I’m notorious for losing my keys and cell phone all the time, and having this beautiful bowl by the door is just the thing I need to help me keep my odds and ends in place.
These Antiquity Mosaic kits are so easy to use and make great gifts for loved ones. You’ll create patterns so unique and beautiful that people will be shocked when you tell them you crafted it yourself! Be prepared for lots of compliments coming your way when you get crafty with these Antiquity kits from Diamond Tech!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Merry Tree Adult Coloring Page
- Easy Christmas Paper Sock
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Tree
- Merry Popsicle Stick Ornament
- Paper Snowman DIY Ornaments
- Easy Pinecone Christmas Craft
- Glowing Paper DIY Christmas Tree
- Christmas Printable Cootie Catchers
- Cityscape Adult Coloring Page
- Pine Cone DIY Wreath