We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Anchor Threads and Yarns
Gifted by Westminster Fibers
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Whether you enjoy sewing, embroidery, or making friendship bracelets with your friends, you're going to love the colorful floss and yarn from Anchor. Available in kits and as individual skeins, the lovely embroidery floss and thread from Anchor are perfect for all types of needlecrafting projets.
I love the colorful 12-pack kits of embroidery floss from Anchor. With bright summer colors that make up the "July Fields" kit and soft cool colors that make up the "September Fields" kit, you can create beautiful embroidery or needlework designs that are perfect for spring and summer.
If you'd rather use a sewing machine to create your projects, the "Sun Study" collection of threads comes with a lovely palette of spring colors. Soft pinks, purples, greens, and yellows make up this elegant collection of threads that would be perfect for adding a soft detail to pillowcases, skirts, or baby clothing for a little one.
For those who don't sew, the Anchor embroidery floss and thread would also make lovely friendship bracelets and jewelry. Since the embroidery floss comes in kits of like colors, you can create bracelets with coordinating hues that are great for wearing in the warmer months.
So regardless of whether you enjoy sewing or jewelry making, you're sure to love the bright and colorful threads and yarns from Anchor and Westminster Fibers.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Spring Wreath
- Customize Your Knitting Review
- Potted Faux Flower Craft
- How to Make Wedding Invitations and Programs
- Felt Flower Corsage Craft
- Donald Duck Inspired Shirt
- Stars and Stripes Solar Table Lamps
- Elegant Simplicity Crochet Necklace
- Quilted Book Bag Pattern
- Flower Brooch T-Shirt Craft