Anchor Living Needlepoint Tapestry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Anchor Living Needlepoint Tapestry-Floral Path Bolster
Gifted by Coats and Clark
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Needlepoint has seen a rise in popularity in recent years. Crafters are looking for new and unique ways to create stylish and fun canvas projects, and more and more homeowners are creating fun home decor using this beloved crafting technique.
However, I've never seen a kit like the Floral Path Bolster from Anchor Living.
Filled with all the colorful thread you need to create this 5-window bolster, this easy needlepoint kit is great for needlepoint lovers. Complete with a color coated canvas, Anchor Tapisserie Wool, full instructions, and a needle to help you get the job done, this is a wonderful kit for anyone who's looking to play around with plastic canvas crafts.
Of course, all the hard work will be well worth it when you can show off the final product. The bright colors of this pillow can compliment any decor, and it's perfect for teens and adults alike. I love the vibrant pinks, reds, and yellows that seem to pop out of the pillow...and everyone will be shocked when you tell them you made it yourself!
If you've been wanting to try plastic canvas, or are looking for a reason to get started, be sure to check out the Floral Path Bolster kit from Anchor Living. It's a bright and vibrant pillow that's sure to brighten up your home.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- Zippy Loom
- Practical Origami
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Faux Fur Crossbody Bag
- Rustic Wedding in a Barn
- DIY Burlap Aisle Runner
- Shell N Picots Slouch Hat
- Recycled Pallet and Scrap Booking Shelf
- Stamped Matilda Inspired Hoodie
- Candy Corn Fabric Wreath
- Fall Burlap Wreath
- Big Knit Easy Blanket Sweater
- Pick Your State Printable Art