Anchor Living Needlepoint Tapestry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Anchor Living Needlepoint Tapestry-Floral Path Bolster
Gifted by Coats and Clark
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Needlepoint has seen a rise in popularity in recent years. Crafters are looking for new and unique ways to create stylish and fun canvas projects, and more and more homeowners are creating fun home decor using this beloved crafting technique.
However, I've never seen a kit like the Floral Path Bolster from Anchor Living.
Filled with all the colorful thread you need to create this 5-window bolster, this easy needlepoint kit is great for needlepoint lovers. Complete with a color coated canvas, Anchor Tapisserie Wool, full instructions, and a needle to help you get the job done, this is a wonderful kit for anyone who's looking to play around with plastic canvas crafts.
Of course, all the hard work will be well worth it when you can show off the final product. The bright colors of this pillow can compliment any decor, and it's perfect for teens and adults alike. I love the vibrant pinks, reds, and yellows that seem to pop out of the pillow...and everyone will be shocked when you tell them you made it yourself!
If you've been wanting to try plastic canvas, or are looking for a reason to get started, be sure to check out the Floral Path Bolster kit from Anchor Living. It's a bright and vibrant pillow that's sure to brighten up your home.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cuddle Up Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Polka Dot Spring Vase Craft
- Clover Sewing Prize Pack
- Little B
- Little B Embellishment Bundle
- Sprinrite Basket of Bulky Yarn
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Baby's First Valentine's Day Shirt
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Polymer Clay Shamrock Pin St. Patrick's Day Craft