Amy Butler Thread
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Amy Butler Thread
Gifted by Rowan
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love the colors of spring. The soft pastel pinks, greens, blues, and yellows always make me happy when I see them. So when I got a peek at Amy Butler’s Premium Thread Collection, specifically her Stones grouping, I couldn’t wait to find fabric to match this colorful yarn.
This grouping of 9 spools includes light Blue Ridge, Heather, Light Pink, Olivenite, Green Linen, Cream, Forest Green, Aqua, and Dark Silver. The color names and product numbers are even included on the box, so if you’re in the middle of a project and you run out of the Light Pink thread, you’ll know just which item to order to finish your project. It’s the perfect collection for any spring sewing project you might be working on.
I also love that this Amy Butler thread comes in a beautiful and sturdy box, perfect for giving as a gift. This colorful collection of thread would be a great stocking stuffer come holiday season, and makes the perfect addition to a gift of a sewing machine, sewing books, or any other sewing supplies.
So whether you’re a fan of sewing or embroidery, you’ll love this springy collection of threads from Amy Butler. With 9 soft colors included in this kit, you can create beautiful spring crafts for all your friends and loved ones.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life