Fiskars Amplify Shears Set
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fiskars Amplify Shears Set
Gifted by Fiskars
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Fiskars has been producing high-quality crafting supplies for more than 45 years. Chances are your mom, grandma, and maybe even your great-grandma once owned a pair of orange-handled Fiskars scissors at one time in their lives. And even though the look of these scissors may have changed over the years, the quality and dependability of Fiskars products keeps crafters of all generations coming back time and time again to those bright, iconic, orange-handled scissors that can cut through anything from paper to chipboard.
Therefore, crafters of all mediums are sure to love the newest Fiskars scissors to hit the market. Made up of three state-of-the-art shears designed to handle any kind of project, the Fiskars Amplify Shears Set will completely transform the way you cut paper, fabric, denim, and so much more.
Available in three sizes (6” blade for detailed cutting, 8” blade for all-performance cutting, and a 10” blade for bigger projects), the scissors that make up this Amplify Shears Set are made with the crafter in mind. From the exceptional comfort of the handle that is sculpted to sit comfortably in your hand, to the ultra sharp RazorEdge blades that allow you to glide thorough the fabric for a precise, clean cut from root to tip, these scissors can tackle any of your DIY projects with speed and accuracy.
These scissors are built with Amplify technology, which senses blade separation when cutting thick materials and forces the blades back together for crisp, clean cuts every time. The floating blade tang at the base of the handle allows the transfer of energy to the torsion bar, which adjusts the blade to its optimal angle, easing pressure on the handle and your hands. With efficiency and comfort in mind, these scissors will forever change the way you cut.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch