Use this plastic canvas tissue box cover pattern to make your own framed flowers tissue box cover. This flower-embellished craft idea would be great in a girl's bedroom.
SIZE: Fits a 4 3/8” w x 5 1/4” h x 4 3/8” boutique tissue box
- 1 skein each White and Petal Pink Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- 4 Various Silk Flowers (for sides)
- 4 Small Silk Flower Buds (for top)
- 1 ½ sheets of 10 ½” x 13 ½” 7-mesh plastic canvas
- Tapestry Needle
- Boutique Tissue Box
- Graph 1
- Graph 2
- Cut 4 sides 31 x 37 holes.
- Cut 1 top 31 x 31 holes.
- Stitch sides and top as shown on graphs.
- Fill in blank areas with white continental stitches.
- Overcast tissue opening with white.
- Sew 1 flower to each side.
- Sew 1 small flower bud to each corner on top.
- Whipstitch sides together with white.
- Whipstitch top to sides with white.
- Overcast bottom edge with white.