25 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Whether you’re looking to get into plastic canvas crafts for the first time or are looking to embrace a past childhood memory, we have just the project for you. From Christmas to Easter, coasters to bookmarks, we have 25 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvasawaiting your needle and floss!
If any holiday has a stamp on plastic canvas projects, it’s Christmas. You can find lots of ideas for hostess gifts and fun ways to decorate your home for the holiday in our Christmasplastic canvas patterns. The cute Star Snowman Ornament would not only look great on a tree, but would be a cute addition to a gift or a package of hot cocoa mix. If you’re going to someone’s home for the holidays, the Christmas Magic Flower Basket plastic canvas pattern would make a great gift. Fill it with poinsettias for a hostess gift that’s sure to impress. There’s something for everyone in this collection of free plastic canvas Christmas patterns!
No collection of free plastic canvas patterns would be complete without tissue box covers! In our Tissue Box Plastic Canvas Crafts category, you can find an easy and fun plastic canvas pattern to suit any décor. The Hearts Plastic Canvas Tissue Box would be perfect for Valentine’s Day and the Shells and Ribbon Tissue Box is just bursting with color! It would look great in a living room or nursery. And everyone loves a gift that’s handmade…so be sure to check out our Give Plastic Canvas Projects category for all kinds of free patterns for plastic canvas. The Cat and Basket Plastic Canvas Pin would be so cute for anyone who loves cats and knitting! Going to a baby shower or an Easter celebration? The Bunny Plastic Canvas Coasters would make a great gift.
So grab your yarn and make one of these free plastic canvas projects today!
25 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas
Table of Contents
These free Christmas plastic canvas patterns are great for holiday gifts and snow days! There's a wide range of difficultly levels here, so there's sure to be something for everyone.
- Star Snowman Ornament: This cute snowman ornament would look just as good on a package as it would on the tree. You could even write the receiver's name on the bottom of the snowman!
- Santa Claus Ornament: A simple and elegant Santa ornament like this one makes a great holiday gift for anyone.
- Poinsettia and Stars Tissue Box Cover: This 3-D tissue box is perfect for Christmas home decor. Place it in a bathroom or living room to add some festive holiday spirit.
- Christmas Tissue Box: This Christmas Tissue Box is a great project for beginners. This would be a great housewarming or hostess gift for someone who's having guests over for Christmas.
- Christmas Magic Flower Basket: Who doesn't love holiday flowers? This Christmas Magic Flower Basket is perfect for displaying anything from poinsettias to candy canes. It also makes a great holiday gift!
- Christmas Ornament Coasters: This set of coasters makes four different ornament patterns. Feel free to use any colors you'd like!
- Christmas Frame Plastic Canvas Ornament: Add your kids or grandkid's school picture to this cute Christmas plastic canvas ornament. It makes a great gift or embellishment for a package for the holidays.
- Christmas Railroad Ornaments: In this Christmas ornament craft project, find five different train "cars" made from plastic canvas. String together with fishing wire to hang or display on your Christmas tree. They can also be made into fridge magnets.
A housewarming party is the perfect occasion to make Tissue Box Plastic Canvas Crafts! You can make these for short or long tissue boxes and can obviously use whatever color scheme works for you.
- Hearts and Flowers Tissue Box Cover: This tissue box cover is great for that transition from Valentine's Day to Easter. With bright colors and flowers, it's sure to add a touch of spring to whatever room you use it in!
- Shells and Ribbon Tissue Box: If you're looking for something a little more advanced, try this Shells and Ribbon Tissue Box cover. It's a great project to do if you're in bed with the sniffles!
- Window Frame of Flowers Tissue Box Cover: Bring some spring into your home with this Window Frame of Flowers Tissue Box Cover. Now you can have all the flowers of spring without the allergies!
- Hearts Plastic Canvas Tissue Box: Feeling love sick? Let this Hearts Plastic Canvas Tissue Box cure your ailment! This is also a great decoration item for Valentine's Day.
- Pretty in Pink Tissue Box: Keep bathrooms and kids rooms colorful and bright with this Pretty in Pink tissue box. This is a beautiful pattern that would also make a great baby shower gift for a little girl!
- Daisy Tissue Box Cover: This cute plastic canvas tissue box cover is great for the spring. Decorated with colorful daisies, this plastic canvas project would look great in a living room or bathroom.
- 4th of July Planter: This planter can be used to house tissue boxes or potted plants. It's great for 4th of July or just to have out to show off your American pride!
Who doesn't love a handmade gift? With these patterns, you can give plastic canvas projects to everyone on your list! These plastic canvas crafts are great for everything from birthdays to retirements!
- Cat and Basket Plastic Canvas Pin - If you have a friend or family member who loves kitties and knitting, this is the perfect gift! This cute pin could also be an ornament.
- Bunny Plastic Canvas Coasters - These cute bunny plastic canvas coasters would be great gifts for a baby shower or an Easter celebration. Make the bunnies whatever color you'd like!
- Patriotic Plastic Canvas Bookmark - These Patriotic Plastic Canvas Bookmarks are great beginner projects. This would be a fun boy scout craft or a gift for a retired veteran.
- Plastic Canvas Flamingo Pin - Whether you're gearing up for a tropical vacation or are looking for something to escape a nasty winter afternoon, this Plastic Canvas Flamingo pin is a great plastic canvas project!
- Halloween Ghost Door Hanger - Show off your little ghoules and boys to trick-or-treaters with this Halloween Ghost Door Hanger frame. This easy plastic canvas craft is a great school project or teacher gift!
- Garden Wind Spinner from Plastic Canvas: Use plastic canvas to make this cute garden accessory. Little accessories like this will add so much to your garden. You are sure to love it!
- Easter Bunny Plastic Canvas Pin: Make a plastic canvas pin to wear or give this Easter with a little bunny rabbit and a colorful butterfly. This plastic canvas Easter pin is made in bright thread colors for spring including Lavender and Tangerine.
- Pretty Plastic Canvas Cups: Display your canvas crafts in a unique way with this charming mug idea.
- Minion Plastic Canvas Pattern: Give the gift of Pixar when you make these charming and quick coaster crafts.
- Cupcake Plastic Cavas Crafts: Make DIY coasters for someone with a sweet tooth in your life when you stitch these cuties up.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 25 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas
- Plastic Canvas Sun Catcher
- Garden Wind Spinner from Plastic Canvas
- Plastic Canvas Wind Spinner
- Christmas Railroad Ornaments
- Santa Claus Ornament
- Minion Free Plastic Canvas Pattern
- Patriotic Plastic Canvas Bookmark
- 15 Christmas Plastic Canvas Patterns
- Poinsettia and Stars Tissue Box Cover
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts