What a creative craft idea for the favorite pet in your life! These Pawfect Pet Treat Canisters from Delta Creative are a great gift for Fido. Make one for your dog, cat or any other pet today!!
- Delta Perm-Enamel Paint ( Surface Conditioner 45 852 0802, Citrus 45005, Ultra White 45029, Red Red 45033, Mediterranean Blue 45038)
- Stencil Mania (Pets 97 0880710)
- 1” Wash Brush
- #8 shader
- Brush Basin
- Palette Paper
- Paper Towels
- Cosmetic Wedge Sponges
- Foam Plates
- Sea Sponge
- Decorative Ribbon (if desired)
- Wooden Tags (if desired)
Please take a moment to review the instructions on all product packaging before beginning.
- Wash and dry glass well.
- Apply surface conditioner according to instructions on label.
- Basecoat jars with citrus yellow.
- When dry, use a sea-sponge to apply Ultra White. Use plenty of paint and use pressure when pouncing. When dry, go back 1-2 times more to add a more dimensional finish.
- Position stencil as desired. TIP- you may need to use scissors to separate the stencil design in order for them to fit nicely on your surface.
- Pounce over stencil lightly with Red/Red or Meditteranean Blue according to photograph.
- TIP- after dipping foam wedge into paint, try to remove as much as possible on paper towel before applying to projects. If darker color is desired, repeat.
- Dip your fingertip into paint and run your finger lightly around edge of glass and raised areas, or use painters tape to create a stripe around the glass jar. Pounce with desired color.
- Finish off with ribbon and tags.