16 Graduation Party Decorations, Gifts, and Cards
By: Melissa Conner
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The coming of spring means one thing to anxious students of all ages…GRADUATION! The light is finally clearing for kindergarten, middle school, high school, and college students as they all begin the next journey in their lives…and what better way to send them off than with a graduation party? Decorations, gifts, and cards are easy ways to show your graduate how much he or she means to you and how proud you are of all their hard work. And with these 16 Graduation Party Decorations, Gifts, and Cards, you’ll be able to send your graduate off to higher heights without breaking the bank!
Whether your graduate is young or old, a celebratory party is definitely in order! With these simple DIY graduation party decorations and ideas, you’re party is sure to be top class! Start off welcoming your graduate and his or her fellow grads with this Congrats Paper Banner. It’s easy to make and looks great hanging above the front door or on the living room wall. We also have some fun graduation centerpieces that would be great for graduates of all ages.
If you’re the one going to a graduation party, take a look at our selection of handmade graduation gifts. This Graduation Frame is a great gift for graduates of kindergarten through college. Provide these new scholars with a colorful and fun frame to help them remember all the fun times they had during their educational career.
And sometimes all a graduate needs is a little cash…and these handmade graduation cards are a fun and economical way of presenting your gift. This Dreams Grow card is easy to make and customize to fit your needs, and the recipient is sure to appreciate all the hard work that went into creating this beautiful card!
With these easy graduation party decorations, gifts, and cards, you’re sure to gain a little extra credit from your well-loved graduate!
16 Graduation Party Decorations, Gifts, and Cards Table of Contents
Graduation parties are a must for your graduate, and with these easy graduation party decorations, you'll be able to put together a top class party in no time! From centerpieces to sign in pillows, these graduation decorations are perfect for kids of all ages. We even included some graduation party announcements to help you get the party started!
- Congrats Paper Banner: Start off making your graduation party decorations with this easy DIY paper banner. You can customize it to say whatever you'd like, including "Congrats Grad!", "Congratulations!", or even the name of the graduate! Hang it on the wall or on the front door so people see it as they walk into the house.
- Personalized Crystal Ice Centerpiece: Graduation party centerpieces, like this personalized crystal centerpiece, are a great way to show off your graduate's achievements. Fill it with pictures of their years at school, before school, and with all their best friends to create something that people will adore!
- Recent Grad Card Box: If you're hosting a graduation party, you'll want a place to store all those cards. This Card Box is shaped like a graduation cap and is the perfect place to store cards and other mementos. You could even use this box to hold a gift for a graduate as well.
- Graduation Celebration Centerpiece: Looking for fun graduation centerpiece ideas? Consider this celebration centerpiece! Centerpieces are a great way to get inspiration for your graduation party decorations, and an even better way to highlight your graduate's achievements!
- Graduation Party Invitation: Send out these beautiful invitations to all your friends and invite them to your graduation party! Match your graduation party decorations with your invitations to create something really special!
- Graduation Guest Book Pillow: Graduation party decorations, like this Guest Book Pillow, are great because the graduate can treasure it for years to come. Have everyone sign in on a pillow with their name and a little piece of advice for the grad. This is one graduation decoration that anyone is sure to treasure and appreciate.
- Graduation Celebration Invitation: Invite friends and family to your graduation ceremony with this beautiful one of a kind invitation. Everyone will love seeing your picture in the invite!
Heading to a graduation party? Consider making one of these homemade graduation gift ideas. Clothes, frames, and gift cards all make great gifts for grads...and we've got them all right here!
- Graduation Gift Plate: Whether you're looking for graduation party decorations or fun personalized graduation favors, these plates are perfect! You can customize them to say whatever you'd like...so they would make great gifts for the graduate or meaningful party favors for those who joined you in your celebration!
- Graduation Card in a Can: Sometimes all a grad needs is a gift card, so why not present it in a fun way? BONUS! You can use the can as part of your graduation party decorations after the gift has been opened. Use the empty container to hold cards, candy, or snacks!
- Graduation Frame: As exciting as it is, graduation can also be bittersweet for many students. Help them remember all the fun of their educational years with this cute graduation frame. Give it to them far enough in advance so they can have it out as part of their graduation party decorations!
- Graduation Mini Book: If you're a scrapbooker, you'll love this little mini book. Create something the graduate will treasure by assembling pictures and clippings from their years at school. Lay it out as part of their graduation party decorations so everyone can enjoy a little piece of the fun!
- Fashion Dyes Graduation Tee: Show off to all that you're a recent grad with this fun graduation tee shirt! This would be a fun graduation craft to make at a party and a fun way to highlight all the grads for a party celebrating several graduates!
Perhaps the easiest way to show a graduate how much you care is by giving them handmade graduation cards. You can easily make these cards say whatever you'd like and they are a great way to present a gift of cash or a gift card.
- Celebrate the Graduate Card: This unique window-pane card features a central graduation cap, ribbon and a "celebrate" message. The new graduate will love the small touch of extra effort.
- Dreams Grow: This inspiring card makes a great gift for a young graduate. Thoughtful handmade cards are a wonderful way to show that you care without having to spend a ton of money.
- Congrats Grad Card: Say "congratulations" to the graduate with this festive, dimensional homemade card. The glitter stars are sure to show off the graduate's star quality! This card is also great inspiration for your graduation party decorations. The colors and stars make an excellent party motif.
- Graduate with Balloons Card: This colorful and cute homemade graduation card is perfect for graduates of all ages! You could also use this card as inspiration for your graduation party decorations. The colors are fun and bright and what kid doesn't love balloons?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts