16 Graduation Party Decorations, Gifts, and Cards
By: Melissa Conner
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The coming of spring means one thing to anxious students of all ages…GRADUATION! The light is finally clearing for kindergarten, middle school, high school, and college students as they all begin the next journey in their lives…and what better way to send them off than with a graduation party? Decorations, gifts, and cards are easy ways to show your graduate how much he or she means to you and how proud you are of all their hard work. And with these 16 Graduation Party Decorations, Gifts, and Cards, you’ll be able to send your graduate off to higher heights without breaking the bank!
Whether your graduate is young or old, a celebratory party is definitely in order! With these simple DIY graduation party decorations and ideas, you’re party is sure to be top class! Start off welcoming your graduate and his or her fellow grads with this Congrats Paper Banner. It’s easy to make and looks great hanging above the front door or on the living room wall. We also have some fun graduation centerpieces that would be great for graduates of all ages.
If you’re the one going to a graduation party, take a look at our selection of handmade graduation gifts. This Graduation Frame is a great gift for graduates of kindergarten through college. Provide these new scholars with a colorful and fun frame to help them remember all the fun times they had during their educational career.
And sometimes all a graduate needs is a little cash…and these handmade graduation cards are a fun and economical way of presenting your gift. This Dreams Grow card is easy to make and customize to fit your needs, and the recipient is sure to appreciate all the hard work that went into creating this beautiful card!
With these easy graduation party decorations, gifts, and cards, you’re sure to gain a little extra credit from your well-loved graduate!
16 Graduation Party Decorations, Gifts, and Cards Table of Contents
Graduation parties are a must for your graduate, and with these easy graduation party decorations, you'll be able to put together a top class party in no time! From centerpieces to sign in pillows, these graduation decorations are perfect for kids of all ages. We even included some graduation party announcements to help you get the party started!
- Congrats Paper Banner: Start off making your graduation party decorations with this easy DIY paper banner. You can customize it to say whatever you'd like, including "Congrats Grad!", "Congratulations!", or even the name of the graduate! Hang it on the wall or on the front door so people see it as they walk into the house.
- Personalized Crystal Ice Centerpiece: Graduation party centerpieces, like this personalized crystal centerpiece, are a great way to show off your graduate's achievements. Fill it with pictures of their years at school, before school, and with all their best friends to create something that people will adore!
- Recent Grad Card Box: If you're hosting a graduation party, you'll want a place to store all those cards. This Card Box is shaped like a graduation cap and is the perfect place to store cards and other mementos. You could even use this box to hold a gift for a graduate as well.
- Graduation Celebration Centerpiece: Looking for fun graduation centerpiece ideas? Consider this celebration centerpiece! Centerpieces are a great way to get inspiration for your graduation party decorations, and an even better way to highlight your graduate's achievements!
- Graduation Party Invitation: Send out these beautiful invitations to all your friends and invite them to your graduation party! Match your graduation party decorations with your invitations to create something really special!
- Graduation Guest Book Pillow: Graduation party decorations, like this Guest Book Pillow, are great because the graduate can treasure it for years to come. Have everyone sign in on a pillow with their name and a little piece of advice for the grad. This is one graduation decoration that anyone is sure to treasure and appreciate.
- Graduation Celebration Invitation: Invite friends and family to your graduation ceremony with this beautiful one of a kind invitation. Everyone will love seeing your picture in the invite!
Heading to a graduation party? Consider making one of these homemade graduation gift ideas. Clothes, frames, and gift cards all make great gifts for grads...and we've got them all right here!
- Graduation Gift Plate: Whether you're looking for graduation party decorations or fun personalized graduation favors, these plates are perfect! You can customize them to say whatever you'd like...so they would make great gifts for the graduate or meaningful party favors for those who joined you in your celebration!
- Graduation Card in a Can: Sometimes all a grad needs is a gift card, so why not present it in a fun way? BONUS! You can use the can as part of your graduation party decorations after the gift has been opened. Use the empty container to hold cards, candy, or snacks!
- Graduation Frame: As exciting as it is, graduation can also be bittersweet for many students. Help them remember all the fun of their educational years with this cute graduation frame. Give it to them far enough in advance so they can have it out as part of their graduation party decorations!
- Graduation Mini Book: If you're a scrapbooker, you'll love this little mini book. Create something the graduate will treasure by assembling pictures and clippings from their years at school. Lay it out as part of their graduation party decorations so everyone can enjoy a little piece of the fun!
- Fashion Dyes Graduation Tee: Show off to all that you're a recent grad with this fun graduation tee shirt! This would be a fun graduation craft to make at a party and a fun way to highlight all the grads for a party celebrating several graduates!
Perhaps the easiest way to show a graduate how much you care is by giving them handmade graduation cards. You can easily make these cards say whatever you'd like and they are a great way to present a gift of cash or a gift card.
- Celebrate the Graduate Card: This unique window-pane card features a central graduation cap, ribbon and a "celebrate" message. The new graduate will love the small touch of extra effort.
- Dreams Grow: This inspiring card makes a great gift for a young graduate. Thoughtful handmade cards are a wonderful way to show that you care without having to spend a ton of money.
- Congrats Grad Card: Say "congratulations" to the graduate with this festive, dimensional homemade card. The glitter stars are sure to show off the graduate's star quality! This card is also great inspiration for your graduation party decorations. The colors and stars make an excellent party motif.
- Graduate with Balloons Card: This colorful and cute homemade graduation card is perfect for graduates of all ages! You could also use this card as inspiration for your graduation party decorations. The colors are fun and bright and what kid doesn't love balloons?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
- Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- We've Got You Covered: 25 Crochet and Knit Throws
- Jewelry for You! How to Make Handmade Beaded Bracelets and Necklaces
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- How To Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- Perfect for Christmas Gift Giving: 6 'Gift in a Jar' Ideas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- Creative Ideas for the Holiday Home
- 22 Summer Crafts for Kids
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Baby Love
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- How to Knit: Beginner Knitting Help and 7 Free Patterns
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- From Head to Toe, Young to Old: 26 Knit and Crochet Accessories
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Easter Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- How To Halloween: Projects from Bloggers
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Creative Crafting all Year Round: Crafts to Celebrate the Holidays
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Mother's Day Crafting: Blogger Edition
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Father's Day Crafts
- Mother's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Father's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Beautiful Beads
- 20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More
- Fun with Fabric Dye
- 24 Simple Scrapbooking Layouts
- Garden Crafts
- 42 Ways to Recycle
- 31 Cupcake Inspired Creations
- Project Ideas for All Occasions From Paper to Fabric
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- Sewing for Beginners
- Graduation Crafts
- DIY Wedding
- 33 Summer Wedding Ideas
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- Cheap Home Decor: Crafting with Paper
- Great Decor in a Flash Without a Lot of Cash
- Low-Cost Clothing Crafts
- Inexpensive Home Decor
- Cheap and Easy Crafts
- Low-Cost Kitchen Crafts
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Crafting With The Craftwell eCraft and eBosser: Scrapbooking, Paper Crafts, and So Much More
- 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter - The Ultimate Craft Guide
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers, & More
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- How to Make a Purse: 20 Patterns for Sewing Totes, Bags and More
- 17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart
- 20 Crafts with Mason Jars: Wedding Ideas, Centerpieces, Dcor and More
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- How to Make Bows, Hair Pins and More: 33 DIY Hair Accessories
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- Summer Crafts for Kids
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- Thanksgiving Crafts
- Holiday How-To: Thanksgiving Crafts and Pumpkin Recipes
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas
- 24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Home Decor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- Crochet Patterns, Painting Ideas, and More: 15 New DIY Crafts
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- How to Paint Furniture: 19 Upcycled Furniture Projects from DecoArt
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- Make it Yours: How To Spray Paint Furniture, Home Decor Projects, Holiday Crafts and More with Krylon Spray Paint
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- Painting the Seasons with Americana Multi-Surface Acrylics
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Decor
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies & Toddlers
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Idea
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Craft Ideas and Projects
- 38 Holiday Crafts: Holiday Decorating Ideas for Every Season
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing craft Ideas
- 12 Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects: Jewelry, Gifts & Decorations for the Holidays
- Great Gift Ideas: Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How to Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions & Techniques
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How To Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions And Techniques