Ultra Unique Calendar
By: Margie Higuchi for Spellbinders
Love super fun paper craft ideas? Make an Ultra Unique Calendar from Spellbinders! Show your creativity and have fun.
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- LF-190 Grand Labels Four
- S4-092 Stars Five
- S5-025 Labels Seventeen
- S4-209 Tulips Pendants
- S4-227 Pumpkin Nestabilities
- S4-232 Blossom Two
- S4-270 Fair Isle Pendants
- S4-271 Nested Owl
- S4-274 Nested Fish
- S4-277 Nested Bats
- S4-285 Nested Mittens
- S4-286 2010 Snowflake Pendants
- S4-296 Nested Hearts
- S4-297 Nested Crowns and F-013 Jewel Tones Premium Craft Foils Assortment Dark Red, Dark Green, Silver
- 3M Post-it Black, Pastels and Brights Craft Paper
- WorldWin Papers Mirror-Cast Cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye Quite Contrary Collection and Lost & Found Ric Rac Trim
- Fancy Pants My Family Collection
- KasierCraft Peachy Keen Collection
- The Robin’s Nest Fireworks Paper and Under The Sea Tear Drops
- Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly and Snorkle Collection
- Graphic45 On The Boardwalk Collection
- Donna Salazar Weathered Winter Collection
- Nikki Silvis Scrapbooker LLC Henry’s Brillance Collection and Burlap Buttons
- Pink Paislee Twilight Collection
- Creative Impressions Bits of Bling and Cork
- SCRAPBOOK BY 3L EZ Runner and White 3D Foam Squares
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry
- Clearsnap Queue Inks
- Orange and yellow cardstock
- Black rhinestone
- I cut and embossed six chipboard shapes from the LF-190 Grand Labels Four #2 (the smallest size being #1) and then used it to cut/emboss 12 shapes in various patterned papers. This made it easy to line up and adhere to each chipboard back and front.
- I used these various Spellbinders™ die templates to accent and embellish each month. There was a lot to use but with the Grand Calibur and its large plates, it was easy and FAST! This year, I used 14 die templates. Some of you might remember last year’s calendar/planner I made – that was 22 die templates and it took me TRIPLE the time (pre-Grand Calibur days) to create.
- The calendar was found online after I did a search – there were many and in different sizes. I chose the 8.5 x 11” sheet of the full year. I cut and matted some with S5-025 Labels Seventeen #3 . Others I left as is and some, I cut a simple mat.
- I sanded a couple of the die cuts to highlight the embossing. In addition, I took advantage of the stenciling capability (April calendar) that the die templates are known for. They are such a great value - there are multiple die templates in a set with each having a triple function (cut, emboss and stencil).
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!