These blush-colored beauties are bound to give your loved ones a rosier outlook! Use them as gift tags, cards, inserts in frame-style key chains, or anything your heart desires.
- Textured cardstock (two colors)
- Patterned paper in coordinating colors
- Black paper
- Large "stamp" punch
- 1" Treasure Tape
- Diamond Beadlets
- Kreinik #12 Braid Finishing Touches: Red assortment
- Punch a "stamp" shape out of one of your sheets of textured cardstock. Set the punched out shape aside. Carefully cut around the punched hole in your paper so that you have a square frame. Repeat process with your second color of cardstock.
- To make the first design, cut a square from your black paper the same size as your frame. Attach frame to the black square. Cut a small square from one of the printed papers.
- Cut a square piece of your Treasure Tape and apply it to the center of your framed square. Peel back the liner and center the printed square on it.
- With Kreinik metallic braid, make a wavy border around the printed square, pressing the thread into the tape as you go.
- Put your square in a tray or baggie. Pour beadlets over the taped area. Swirl with your fingers to cover fully. Tape to remove excess beadlets, and your square is ready to go on a card, or any where you need a little pizzazz!
- To make the other designs shown here, mount one of the punched-out stamp shapes on an angle inside the other frame. Mount a smaller square of black paper in the center.
- Cut a small piece of your Treasure Tape and cut it into a heart shape. Place it in the center of your black square.
- Peel back the liner and decorate with Kreinik braids. Finish as above.
Kreinik threads available through needlework stores or www.kreinik.com.