Using liquid beadz and colorful paper you can create a wonderful keepsake. Keep all those love letters from your special someone. This is a great DIY craft for you to have all your memories and special things together in one box.
- Liquid Beadz
- Paper Perfect
- Palette Knife
- Red photo storage box
- Shiny black cardstock or scrapbook paper
- Sheet protector
- 1" sheer red ribbon
- "I Love You" sticker
- White cardstock
- Heart ribbon
- Letter tiles
- Red ribbon rose
- Hot glue or thick craft glue
- Black fine tip marker
- 11/2" sheer white ribbon
- Cellulose sponge
- Using sheet protector as surface, make one sheet of White Paper Perfect following directions on jar. Let dry overnight and peel off.
- Measure and cut Paper Perfect sheet at an angle to form stripe across box. Adhere.
- Cut strip of black paper or cardstock at same angle and adhere to Paper Perfect strip.
- Cut small rectangle of white cardstock and use black marker to write "Love is you". Cover with rectangle of sheer white ribbon and adhere in place. Adhere ribbon rose to corner of rectangle and rectangle to top left corner.
- Adhere "I love you" sticker to lower right corner.
- Use toothpick and palette knife to scoop and place Rich Red Beadz to spell "LOVE" on black paper strip. Instead of an "O" make a heart with Rich Red Beadz. Let dry.
- Make small bow with sheer red ribbon and glue next to "LOVE" on black paper strip.
- Glue letter tiles beneath "LOVE" on Paper Perfect strip.
- Wrap heart ribbon around edge of box and glue into place. Make bow and glue in place at seam.