Keep in touch with family and friends this holiday by sharing this cute snowman card.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIT05 - 1 Short Liner Brush
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- IIP12 - Build A Snowman Pocket Template
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA128 - Deep Burgundy
- DA143 - True Ochre
- DA184 - French Vanilla
- DA228 - Bright Orange
- DA242 - Fawn
- DA269 - Foliage Green --- NEW!!
- Assorted patterned papers and cardstock
- Rubber stamps
- Permanent ink pens
- Greeting card or white cardstock
- Create card with white cardstock or use ready-made one. Cut and overlay additional papers and shapes to add interesting patterns on card.
- Add ribbon to card.
- Stamp or print sentiment onto small square. Add Foliage Green holly leaves. Veins are French Vanilla.
- Pounce or dry brush card edge with Foliage Green.
- Large star is based with French Vanilla and shaded with True Ochre. Small stars are True Ochre.
- Dots by holly leaves are Deep Burgundy.
- Base snowman with Snow White and shade with Fawn.
- Hat is based with Lamp Black. Add Deep Burgundy line for hatband; dot with Snow White.
- Dry brush cheeks with Deep Burgundy. Add nose with Bright Orange.
- Eyes and mouth are dots of Lamp Black.
- Add lines of Snow White for arms.
- Overlay vest design with Deep Burgundy. Add Snow White dots.
- Small red dots and hearts are Deep Burgundy. White dots are Snow White.
- Add linework with permanent ink pens.
- Tie ribbon.
- Assemble card.
Refer to template and tool packages for additional information on template and tool usage and techniques.