17 Flower Craft Ideas: How to Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
By: Amy Finn for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
17 Flower Craft Ideas: How to Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
Table of Contents:
Flowers have many uses. Guys use them to apologize. Girls use them to decorate. They add color and fragrance to any room. Flowers, like diamonds, can be considered a girl’s best friend. With this free eBook, you’ll be able to create flowers that will last you forever. There are flowers you can wear as well as ones to decorate your house with. Plus, these flower crafts won’t wilt and die on you, and there is no need to water them.
These paper and fabric flowers may not smell amazing, but they will add a pop of color to your room or paper craft. The great tutorials in 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How to Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More will teach you how to make paper flower as well as how to make fabric flowers. These great crafts will give you step-by-step directions for making all sorts of beautiful flowers that will never die on you. Bonus: You’ll never have to water these amazing paper and fabric flowers either.
You don’t have to wait for spring or for your husband to buy you flowers to enjoy their beauty. These projects and patterns let you create your own flowers. Let them bloom in your hands. You’ll love all the different techniques to create flowers in this awesome eBook. These crafts are perfect for a variety of different situations: Mother’s Day, a friend’s birthday, Valentine’s Day…the list goes on. Get creative with making these fabric and paper flowers.
Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
In this free eBook there are many gorgeous patterns that will help you create beautiful paper flowers. You can create these and use them on a bunch of different crafts. There are paper flowers that will be great embellishments in scrapbooks (“Blooming Scrapbook Flowers” pg. 21) and ones that would look great on your pin boards (“Tissue Paper Flower Embellishment” pg. 27). Paper flowers are super easy to make, especially with the step-by-step instructions that are given in this eBook. You’ll love all the different ways you make your own beautiful bouquet of flowers.
There are number of other paper flower crafts that would be perfect for decorating your house or apartment. With “Tropical Paper Flowers” (pg. 28), you can make a beautiful bouquet of flowers that will brighten up your room. Plus, you don't have to spend a fortune on these florals and there's no need for water. This project uses bright paper and fun patterned paper to create flowers that are big and fun and perfect for adding some cheer to wherever you place them. This project comes with a pattern for making the flowers so you will have no trouble making them.
Another great paper flower project that is included in this eBook is the “Giant Tissue Paper Flowers” (pg. 24). These huge, happy, colorful paper flowers are perfect for decorating for parties or adding a little pizzazz to a room. Young girls would love these in their bedrooms. Choose your colors and transform that tissue paper into blooming blossoms easily. Learning how to make tissue paper flowers has never been easier.
This free eBook makes creating fabric flowers easy. Each tutorial is straightforward and simple to follow. The instructions for “Radiant Ruffled Blossom Bouquet” (pg. 11) will help you learn how to make fabric flowers in a variety of colors. These DIY fabric flowers end up looking like a darling bouquet of carnations. They would look amazing as a centerpiece or on your mantle. Since you use so many different colors in this project, they will go with a variety of different decorations. You can create these fabric flowers for any special occasion.
Another great project included in this eBook is the “Four-Step Fabric Flowers” (pg. 5). This creative flower project is a great way to upgrade an old shirt or headband or a pair of shoes. Make a few of these flowers in different colors. This super simple craft will allow you to make a whole array of these wonderful flowers to add to a variety of clothes and accessories. It’s a great way to liven up your wardrobe.
“Strip Fabric Flowers” (pg. 7) are a great way to hold onto spring and summer when you’re stuck inside during the long winter months. Fake sun and warm weather by placing these fabulous fabric flowers around your house. This great fabric uses scrap fabrics, which will help you save money on supplies – it’s a great excuse to use what you have on hand. Use all those extra supplies that you have lying around the house that you haven’t a found a great reason to use yet. These fabric flowers will last long after the warm weather has passed you by.
Flowers are not only fun to craft, but they have a wide variety of uses, too. You can make some to wear, to decorate your room with, and to even add embellishments onto other crafts. In this eBook, you’ll find a bouquet of amazing flowers. From paper flowers to fabric flowers, these projects are guaranteed to add a little something special to whatever you put them on. Plus, you never need to water them, and they’ll never wilt. These flowers will add a pop of color to your room or craft project for a long time to come.
Sign up for our Free Weekly Newsletter, Quick n’ Crafty
With your free copy of the 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How to Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More free eBook, you can also subscribe to our Quick n' Crafty newsletter to become part of the FaveCrafts community. In subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive:
- Five weekly emails with free crafting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns and eBooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 of free crafting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crafting community.
From home decorations to fun flower accents, the projects and tutorials in 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How to Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More are sure to inspire and motivate you to begin crafting with clay. With a great selection of projects to choose from, this free eBook is great for beginners and advanced crafters alike, and offers crafters of all skill levels the option and ability to turn these projects into their very own unique ideas.
You can also download this book for FREE at Amazon.com and iTunes!
Download 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How to Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More from Amazon.com (for Kindle readers)
Download 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How to Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More from iTunes (for iPad readers)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How to Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 12 Handmade Paper Crafts and Gifts
- "Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Ideas for Handmade Cards, and More Paper Crafts from Fiskars" eBook
- Monkey Man Scrapbook Page
- Sheet Music Wreath
- "Project Ideas for All Occasions From Paper to Fabric" Volume 1 eCraft Creations Free eBook
- Shredded Paper Framed Art
- Blank Board Book Flourish Cover
- Easy Paper Strip Ornaments
- Newspaper Planter
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recycled Detergent Lid Pincushion
- Ombre Tie Dye Shirt Wall Art
- Beaded Crochet Choker
- Crochet Dog Doo Doo Bag Holder
- Baby Heart Crochet Beanie
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern