You'll love the look of this free paper craft. Cyn's Butterfly Bath Keepsake Bag from Maria Nerius and Cythia Gagen makes a great gift and, best of all, brightens any space.
- Butterfly decorative paper
- Sizzix Bigz Pro Die Bag w/Handles
- Big Shot Express
- 18” Orange or coordinating craft wire
- 5 Butterfly beads in different sizes
- 1 1/2" Paper flower
- Coordinating basket filler
- Stacked tea candles bundled with raffia & small corked bottle of bath salts
- Cut box and crease all score lines. Put box together and glue all flaps secure so the bag will hold the weight of the candles and bath salts.
- Stack 5 tea candles and tie off with raffia or ribbon. See Step X to make bath salts or pour purchased bath salts into small glass bottle with cork.
- Center wire around one of the front bag handles. Twist to secure. You’ll thread on two butterfly beads to one wire and three to the other. Curve and zigzag wire with hands to space out butterflies. Trim wire and loop raw ends to secure.
- Fill bottom of bag with a little basket filler. Drop in candles and bath salts bottle. You can also add a pretty box of matches or rod of incense.