Serve them a spot of tea or other refreshing beverage in these colorful drinking glasses dotted with glossy paint. Find this great painting project in our 39 Low-Cost Kitchen Crafts eBook.
DecoArt Products Required
Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG34 - Lavender --- NEW!!
- DAG67 - Black --- NEW!!
- DAG227 - Bright Yellow --- NEW!!
- DAG230 - Festive Green --- NEW!!
- DAG234 - Calypso Blue --- NEW!!
- DAG276 - Razzle Berry --- NEW!!
- Foam plate
- Round foam pouncer brushes: 1 1/4", 3/4", and 1/4"
- Hard acrylic tumblers: 1 small, 1 large (We purchased ours at Wal-mart.)
Preparation: Remove all labels or tags from surface before painting; clean with alcohol and dry.
1. Use large pouncer and Calypso Blue to paint random dots on tumbler; repeat with Bright Yellow.
2. Use medium pouncer and Razzle Berry to paint dots in space around Calypso Blue and Bright Yellow dots. Repeat with Lavender. Let dry.
3. Use small pouncer to dot Black on center of Calypso Blue, Bright Yellow, Lavender, and Razzle Berry dots; let dry.
1. Use medium pouncer and Razzle Berry to paint diagonal row of dots from top to bottom of tumbler. Repeat, painting evenly spaced rows of Festive Green and Lavender dots.
2. Use small pouncer and Bright Yellow to paint diagonal rows between Razzle Berry, Festive Green, and Lavender rows. Let dry.
3. Use small pouncer to dot Black over center of all medium dots; let dry.