Scrapbook papers and image templates are the inspiration for this clipboard with a garden full of floral color.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIT01 - 3/4 in. Flat Brush
- IIP04 - Garden Pocket Template
- IIT04 - 4 Flat Brush
- IIT05 - 1 Short Liner Brush
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO31 - Baby Pink
- DAO34 - Lavender
- DAO64 - Burnt Umber
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA101 - Dioxazine Purple (transparent)
- DA128 - Deep Burgundy
- DA133 - Hauser Dark Green
- DA174 - Milk Chocolate
- DA228 - Bright Orange
- DA242 - Fawn
- DA269 - Foliage Green --- NEW!!
- DA274 - Carousel Pink --- NEW!!
- DA276 - Razzle Berry --- NEW!!
- Scrapbook paper
- Cut papers as desired, leaving opening to add your own design. (Mark on clipboard where opening will be.)
- Base clipboard with Foliage Green and spatter with Snow White.
- Fence is based with Snow White and shaded with Fawn.
- Poles are Fawn and shaded with Burnt Umber.
- Dark green foliage is Hauser Dark Green.
- Pink flowers are Baby Pink, shaded with Razzle Berry and with Razzle Berry centers. Orange flowers are based with Bright Orange, shaded with and centered with Deep Burgundy.
- Dark pink flowers are Razzle Berry, shaded and centered with Deep Burgundy.
- Purple birdhouse is based with Lavender and shaded with Dioxazine Purple. Details are done with Snow White. Roof is based with Fawn and shaded with Burnt Umber.
- Red birdhouse is based with Deep Burgundy and shaded with Burnt Umber.
- Roof is based with Milk Chocolate and shaded with Burnt Umber. Line on bottom is Fawn; dots are Snow White.
- Pink birdhouse is based with Carousel Pink and shaded with Razzle Berry.
- Lines on roof are Razzle Berry. Dots are Bright Orange and Snow White.
- Line is Bright Orange.
- Birdhouse openings and perches are dots of Lamp Black.
- Attach paper to board. Add words and additional doodles as desired.
- Tie and adhere ribbons.
- Refer to template and tool packages for additional information on template and tool usage and techniques.
- This design started by taking a paper and cutting out an entire section of it and then adding my own design in the opening.