This spring canvas with heart flower and bird shape is easy to create with painting patterns. You'll have a cheerful wall art piece in no time.
DecoArt Products Required
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO42 - Baby Blue
- DA131 - Hauser Light Green
- DA214 - Petal Pink
- DA258 - Butter
Americana Spray Sealers
- DAS13 - Americana Matte Spray
- 3/4" flat brush
- 8 shader brush
- 4 chisel blender brush
- 10 filbert brush
- Foam plate
- Two 8" x 10" wrapped canvases
1. Basecoat both canvases Butter using flat brush; let dry.
2. Cut out patterns. Refer to photo for placement and lightly trace around heart pattern on upper canvas.
3. Use ruler to draw line down center of canvas below heart.
4. Draw vertical line down center of bottom canvas. Draw horizontal line across bottom canvas 1 1/4" from bottom edge.
5. Use blender brush and Hauser Light Green to paint stem line and let dry.
6. Trace around leaf pattern and repeat as desired along sides of stem. Use shader brush and Hauser Light Green to paint leaf shapes. Let dry.
7. Use flat brush and Hauser Light Green to paint band across bottom of canvas, continuing band to sides of canvas. Let dry.
8. Use filbert brush and Petal Pink to paint heart and let dry.
9. Use handle end of paintbrush dipped in Snow White to dot on heart; let dry.
10. Refer to photo for placement and trace around bird pattern.
11. Use chisel brush and Baby Blue to fill in along outline and to paint beak and legs; fill in remainder of bird using shader brush. Let dry.
12. Spray both canvases with Americana Matte Spray Sealer; let dry.