Add this jolly, painted snowman with a cute top hat to your decorated holiday tree.
- DecoArt Americana Gloss Enamels
DAG01 - White
DAG31 - Baby Pink
DAG67 - Black
DAG228 - Bright Orange
DAG234 - Calypso Blue
- Foam plate
- #8 flat brush
- 2 round brush
- 1/4" round foam pouncer
- 2" unfinished wood disc/circle
- 1 1/2" wood dollhead/knob
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- 8" length of 3/8" wide ribbon (We used Michael's #D23647.)
- 1 1/4" wood flower pot, Lara's Crafts
- Use flat brush and White to paint dollhead/knob; let dry.
- Use flat brush and Calypso Blue to paint rim of pot for band on hat. Let dry.
- Use flat brush and Black to paint pot below rim and circle; let dry.
- Glue top rim of pot to center of circle. Glue flat end of dollhead/knob to center of circle on opposite side.
- Use pouncer and Baby Pink to paint circles for cheeks and let dry.
- Use end of brush handle and Black to paint large dots for eyes and curved line of small dots for mouth. Let dry.
- Use round brush and Bright Orange to paint carrot nose; let dry.
- For hanger, fold ribbon in half with opposite sides of ends aligned together to form loop; glue ends together and glue inside hole at top of ornament shape.