Increase your home's curb appeal by displaying house numbers on this decorated plaque.
- DecoArt Elegant Finish Metallic
DA202 - Champagne Gold
DA245 - Rich Espresso
- DecoArt Elegant Finish Glazes:
DGM01 - Renaissance Brown
DGM03 - Medieval Gold
- Americana Brushes, DBF2575-B - Flat 3/4"
- 6 flat brush
- Small stencil brush
- Decorative swirl stencil of your choice
- Tracing and transfer paper
- Sea sponge
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Scrap paper
- Painter's or masking tape
- Decorative wood plaque
1. With flat brush, basecoat plaque face, Rich Espresso; cove-edge border, Champagne Gold; and plaque edge, Renaissance Brown.
2. Cut out 11 1/2" x 12 1/2" oval from scrap paper. Position and adhere oval with tape.
3. Use sea sponge to dab Champagne Gold in open areas. Repeat with Medieval Gold. Let dry. Remove paper oval.
4. Position stencil as desired around oval border. Use stencil brush and Medieval Gold for stenciled design. Reposition and repeat until border is complete.
5. Use computer font to make pattern for house numbers. Position, trace and transfer onto plaque as desired. Paint letters using Champagne Gold. Let dry.