Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from FaveCrafts.com posted directly to your News Feed.
Angel Wind Chime
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This cheerful wind chime features a rainbow of colors and a flying angel. This porch feature is sure to make guests smile.
Americana Spray Sealers
Americana Multi-Purpose Sealer
PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS (Paint both sides.)
2. Basecoat wings with Sand. Shade float with Honey Brown. Make stitch lines with Dark Chocolate.
3. Basecoat collar with Light Buttermilk. Shade float with Khaki Tan, then deepen further with a float of Honey Brown. Stitch lines are made with Dark Chocolate.
4. Basecoat hair with Milk Chocolate. Shade float with Dark Chocolate. Highlight float with Honey Brown (two coats).
5. Basecoat hat with Honey Brown. Shade float with Milk Chocolate. Highlight float with Golden Straw. Make cross-hatch highlight lines on crown of hat with Sand.
6. Basecoat apron with Antique White. Basecoat flowers with one coat of Buttermilk. Outline each flower and make center dot with Honey Brown. Make a row of stitch lines between flowers with Antique Rose. Shade apron with a float of Milk Chocolate. Basecoat front patch with Shading Flesh, then shade float with Antique Rose. Make plaid lines with Buttermilk. Basecoat back patch with Williamsburg Blue. Shade float with Uniform Blue. Make plaid lines with Ice Blue. Make stitch lines at neck edge, hem edge and around patches with Dark Chocolate.
7. Basecoat stockings with Antique White. Basecoat patch and make stripes with Antique Rose. Plaid lines on patch are Buttermilk. Shade float stockings with Khaki Tan and then deepen further with a float of Milk Chocolate. Make stitch lines with Dark Chocolate.
8. Basecoat dress with Jade Green. Make wide plaid lines with the 4 Shader Brush and a washy Light Green Mix (2 parts Buttermilk + 1 part Jade Green). Using Deep Teal and the Fine Liner Brush, make fine plaid lines. Make dots with Buttermilk.
9. Flower on Hat: Basecoat flower with Williamsburg Blue. Shade float around center with Uniform Blue. Highlight float outer edge of each petal with Ice Blue. Basecoat center with Golden Straw. Shade float with Honey Brown. Basecoat leaves with Jade Green. Shade float with Deep Teal. Make all stitch lines and cross stitches with Light Buttermilk.
10. Rainbow: Basecoat entire piece with Buttermilk. Let dry and then apply pattern lines. Shade float bottom edge of top section with Williamsburg Blue and then very lightly with Uniform Blue. Shade float bottom edge of middle section with Golden Straw and then very lightly with Honey Brown. Shade float bottom edge of bottom section with Shading Flesh and then very lightly with antique Rose. Make all stitch lines and cross stitches with Dark Chocolate.
11. Sunshine: Basecoat with Golden Straw. Let dry and apply pattern lines. Shade float on points next to center with Honey Brown. Highlight float area and outer edge of face circle with Moon Yellow. Make cheeks same as cheeks on girl. Make facial features with Dark Chocolate. Place a highlight dot of Light Buttermilk on cheeks and eyes. Also make stitch lines with Light Buttermilk.
Related Products to Buy from CutRateCrafts.com - save 15-30%