This Christmas ornament is painted in shining Americana Glass enamel colors. Your ornaments don't have to be one color, now they can be fabulously painted in designs and pictures.
- DecoArt Products Required
- Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG01 - White
- DAG34 - Lavender
- DAG36 - True Blue
- DAG67 - Black
- DAG101 - Dioxazine Purple
- DAG151 - Royal Fuchsia
- DAG163 - Honey Brown
- DAG228 - Bright Orange
- DAG269 - Foliage Green
- DAG276 - Razzle Berry
- 3 1/2" clear glass ornament
- #10/0 liner brush
- 1/2" flat brush
- #3 round brush
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Rubbing alcohol
Note: Let dry between steps.
Preparation: Clean ornament with alcohol. Dry well with paper towel or soft cloth.
- Use flat brush and White to paint two 1" squares on opposite sides at top of ornament. Do same on opposite sides at bottom.
- Use round brush and True Blue to paint circles around top squares, about 1/2" away from square. Do same with Razzle Berry around bottom two squares.
- Use round brush and Royal Fuchsia to paint ear muffs on top marshmallows. When dry, dot with Foliage Green.
- Use round brush and True Blue to paint ear muffs on bottom marshmallow. Dot with Foilage Green after it dries.
- Use round brush and Honey Brown to paint headband in arch to connect all ear muffs.
- Use round brush and Bright Orange to paint nose in carrot shape on each marshmallow.
- Use end of brush, Dioxazine Purple, and Royal Fuchsia to paint dots alternately around top two True Blue circles.
- Use end of brush, Foliage Green, and Lavender to paint dots alternately around bottom two Razzle Berry circles.
- Use end of liner brush and Black to dot on eyes and mouth in smile shape.
- Use liner brush and Black to outline squares and ear muffs.
- Use liner brush and Black for lettering.