These unique ornaments make for great gifts or to hang on your own tree. Santa Frame Ornaments highlight the original character of Christmas and are a creative and festive holiday craft.
- 2774 - FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Red, 5 oz.
- 2781 - FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Black, 5 oz.
- 2782 - FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Hologram, 5 oz.
- 436 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Engine Red, 2 oz.
- 901 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
- 938 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
- 3x5 wood frame
- 3x4 wood frame
- Green argyle scrapbook paper
- Green multi stripe scrapbook paper
- 7/8” red and white polka dot satin ribbon
- Hot glue and gun
- #1 script liner
- #12 flat brush
HO HO HO! Ornament:
- Basecoat frame black if not already finished in black. Apply a thin coat of black glitter to the frame. Allow to dry and repeat if necessary.
- Cut a 3x4” piece of green argyle paper. Using any font desired, Georgia Font was used in the photo; trace the words “HO HO HO!” Paint with Engine Red.
- Once the letters are dry, paint the red glitter over it. Apply additional coats if needed.
- Put the frame back together, hot glue the ribbon on the back for a hanger. Cut a piece of striped paper to cover the back and glue over the ribbon and frame.
Down the Chimney Ornament:
- Basecoat the frame black. Apply a thin coat of black glitter to the frame.
- Cut a 3x5” piece of argyle scrapbook paper. Paint a 2x2 ½” rectangle on the paper in Engine Red as shown. When dry apply thin coats of red glitter.
- Paint the snow on the top and the brick lines in Wicker White. Paint Santa’s boots with Licorice as shown.
- When dry apply black glitter to the boots and hologram to the snow and brick lines.
- Reassemble the frame. Hot glue the red ribbon to the back of the frame for a hanger. Cut a piece of striped paper and glue to the back of the frame.