These recycled Christmas crafts are fun to do with the kids, and they can be embellished any way you like! Make recycled Crystal Light cup ornaments if you're looking for crafts made form recycled materials.
- Empty Crystal Light Cups
- Glue gun
- Christmas beads
- A little gold wire
- I put a tiny hole in the middle of the bottom of the cup, which will be the top when we finish.
- I use my gold wire to run through the hole. Bring the gold wire down far enough to go through two (med) bells or one big one.
- Loop the wire through the loop in the bell and remember to not tighten the wire too much, so the bell can ring.
- Twist the wire under the cup, around the top part of your bell wire.
- On the other end of the wire, you will make a loop around your finger and then twist the left over below around the base of the wire.
- Now, you have made your hanger and bell clanger. I bought a bottle of liquid glue with the iridescent flakes in it. The only problem with it is it has to dry. I tend to use it last, so when it is finished, I will hang it to dry.
- As far as putting glitter on the bell/ornament, I put the glitter on a paper plate to make it easier. I use hot glue and I only put about an 1 ½ in at a time then roll it in the glitter. I bump the piece after I glitter it, over the plate just to get the excess off.
- We used stars, rhinestones, iridescent plastic beads anything that shined and looked good to embellish the ornaments.