Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from FaveCrafts.com posted directly to your News Feed.
Easy Cinnamon Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Creating cinnamon ornaments with kids is fun and easy with any holiday cookie cutters you have on hand. They smell wonderful and the paint details really spruce them up. Kids will love decorating these shapes.
1. Combine cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Add applesauce and glue. Mix well with hands until mixture is smooth and well combined.
2. Place wax paper down onto work surface.
3. Roll one quarter of dough between two pieces of wax paper until about ¼” thick.
4. Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters, etc.
5. Cut holes for hanging using straw or similar object.
6. Dry on wire rack for several days, turning daily to keep from curling. Option - dry in a 250 degree F oven until hard.
7. For stones, squeeze out a dot of Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint slightly smaller than size of stone. Place stone into paint and gently press so paint comes up and around stone.
8. Refer to photo when decorating ornaments. Start flow of paint on a paper towel, applying an even pressure on bottle for a smooth line. Create polka dots or lines using different colors. Let dry completely.
9. Cut ribbon to desired length. Run through hole and knot at end of ribbon.
Related Products to Buy from CutRateCrafts.com - save 15-30%
Top Ornaments Projects