Add sparkling skeleton leaves to a plain pencil holder for an autumn harvest accent. This makes a great piece for the home office.
- Perfect Paper Adhesive - Matte
- Pearl Ex: Antique Copper, Antique Gold, Super Bronze, Blue Russett, and Aztec Gold
- Chandal - Pumpkin Seal
- Chandal - Copper Wax
- 'Stroke' paintbrush
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Gold
- Skeleton Leaves - Pukka
- Satin Mache - Pencil Holder
- 1/2" satin ribbon
- Small beads - used for feet
- Create several acrylic paints by mixing 1 part Pearl Ex to 1 part Perfect Paper Adhesive - Matte. For this project we mixed Antique Copper, Antique Gold, Super Bronze, Blue Russet, and Aztec Gold Pearl Ex.
- Paint Satin Mache Pencil holder with the Aztec Gold paint. Let dry.
- Paint several Skeleton Leaves using the remaining colors of the Pearl Ex paints. Let dry. Once leaves are dry, spray Krylon - Gold Glitter Spray over the leaves (in a well ventilated area).
- Attach leaves to the side of the pencil holder using Perfect Paper Adhesive - Matte.
- Highlight a ribbon using a brush with the Super Copper paint mixture. Let dry and tie around the box.
- Apply a pumpkin seal to the bow using Perfect Paper Adhesive.
- Attach gold beads (feet) to the bottom of the pencil holder with Perfect Paper Adhesive.
- Store pencils, brushes, scissors, kitchen utensils, toothbrushes, candy sticks or lollipops in your new Harvest pencil holder.