What to Do for New Year's Eve: 15 Decor and Food Ideas
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Wondering how to throw a New Year's Eve party? Let FaveCrafts and Mr. Food help you out! With our easy party decorations and some great recipes from our friends over at Mr. Food, you can welcome in the new year with style and class!
With our great collection of New Year's Eve party decorations, you'll be ready to party in no time. These great centerpieces, party favors, and table decorations will make your guests feel right at home, and will help set the stage for a wonderful year to come.
And no party is complete without a full spread of tasty treats. With the help of our friends at Mr. Food, we've assembed a great collection of recipes that are easy, tasty, and great for welcoming in a new year!
New Year's Eve Party Decorations
These easy centerpieces, place settings, and party decorations are great for welcoming in the new year. Colorful streamers, vibrant centerpieces and even a few ideas for invitations and thank you cards all await you in this collection of great ideas for a New Year's Eve party!
New Year's Eve Party Decorations: Get everything you need in this one-stop project tutorial. This project has instructions for coordinating invitations, thank you cards, cupcake toppers, decorations, and much more. This collection will help ensure that you celebrate the new year in style.
New Year's Noisemakers: Take a cup of kindness yet for auld lang syne and bring in the new year with your loved ones. These fantastic new years party crafts burst with a bold embellishment that will surely get the attention of the year to come.
New Year's Eve Centerpiece: This fun centerpiece explodes with color and style. Perfect for a late night dinner party, this dollar store centerpiece is cheap, yet chic.
New Year's Eve Party Favors: A New Year's celebration just isn't the same without fun paper crackers! These classic party favors can be filled with candy or fun toys, and they are a great way to celebrate the coming of a new year.
Happy New Year Cards and Crafts: Send well wishes and good thoughts to your friends and family this New Year's. These classic and simple card designs are easy to make and fun to give. Hand them out to guests before they leave your party or use these designs as invitations to your end-of-year bash.
Stunning New Year's Centerpiece: Perfect for Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Year's, this stunning centerpiece glimmers and shines with bright blue, white, and silver. This is an eye-catching decor item that will wow all your family and friends.
- New Year's Mini Album: Gather up all your favorite memories from your New Year's celebration and assemble them into this cute mini album. This is a great way to look back at the year that was, and get excited for the year that's yet to be!
New Year's Eve Drinks and Recipes
From fun cocktails to delicious appitizers, these easy New Year's eve recipes and drinks are a must for your celebration. Thanks to our friends over at Mr. Food, you can whip up a whole bunch of recipes that are easy, stress free, and delicious!
Champagne Dessert Cocktails: You'll be the toast of the town when you ring in the new year with this "adults only" version of our old friend, gelatin. Our Champagne Dessert Cocktails are a novel way to celebrate any occasion.
Confetti Upside-Down Cake: Bring the circus to town with Confetti Upside-Down Cake! You've never seen a cake this beautiful and brightly colored. This dessert is a great way to ring in the new year!
Butter Pecan Cheesecake Tarts: Avoid the hassel of cutting a slice of cheesecake for your guests by making small individual cheesecake bites. These delicious butter pecan tarts are a great way to get that last minute craving out of the way before you start your new year's resolutions.
Celebration Punch: Your party guests will be pleased as punch when they get a sip of our refreshing Celebration Punch. Stir this one together easily with your favorite bottle of bubbly and some convenient ingredients from the market freezer case.
Confetti Bites: Chopped fresh veggies resemble a sprinkling of confetti on this quick cream-cheesy appetizer. Pre-packaged crescent rolls do the work for you, so you can have these made and ready to eat in less than 30 minutes!
Pinata Bread: Take out the party hats and noisemakers 'cause slice after slice of this hearty bread yells, "Let's party!" Guests are sure to love this delicious appetizer.
Smoked Salmon Bites: Forget the notion that finger sandwiches are too fancy and too hard to make! Perfect for breakfast, brunch or a cocktail party, these colorful omega 3-rich Smoked Salmon Bites will catch their attention and please their palates!
- Spiked Italian Fruit Salad: Spiked Italian Fruit Salad is strictly for grownups. It's a fruit salad with a kick that's sure to perk up any party!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 14 New Years Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations eBook
- Silver Doily Table Centerpiece
- New Year's Eve Centerpiece
- New Year Scrapbook Page
- 19 New Year's Eve Centerpieces and Decoration Ideas
- New Years Napkin Rings
- New Year's Mini Album
- New Years Noisemakers
- What to Do for New Year's Eve: 15 Decor and Food Ideas
- New Years Resolution Cards
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Colorful Ladybugs Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Reworked Rainbow Table DIY Craft Project
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project