Turn a white Christmas 'green' by recycling poinsettia plants after the holidays and making these cards from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies!
- Arnold Grummer's Gold Dust
- Arnold Grummer's Papermill Complete Kit
- Decorative edge scissors, trimmer
- Leftover pointsettia plants
- Blend Christmas card envelopes, crumpled gift wrap, greeting cards, or colorful Christmas letters (after you've read them!) until large pieces are reduced to fibers.
- Add poinsettia petals and leaves using the burst button on the blender until botanicals are reduced to the size you like.
- Form, press and dry paper in the usual way, following directions for paper making for the set you're using.
- Punch, trim or tear poinsttia paper to make cards or thank you's to use in the new year! Some simple ideas are shown here.