Use paper crafting techniques to create this New Year's Resolution Reminder Box from Einat Kessler. This is a great way to remember those resolutions and, more importantly, stick to them!
- Empty gum box
- Decorative paper
- Embelishments of your choice
- You take an empty gum box and cover it with paper. Don't cover all of it with one piece of paper, because it will be very hard to fold. Measure the different sections of the box and cover them with separate pieces. Make sure to leave the folds uncovered.
- To cover the wavy front, trace the line with a pencil and cut accordingly.
- Make a cut on the front of the box so it will be possible to close it by tucking the flap in it.
- Cut as many pieces of cardstock to fit inside the box. Write your resolutions on them and embellish.