New Year Scrapbook Page
By: Jessica Colby for Glitz Design
Highlight your New Year's memories with a playful scrapbook page from Glitz Design that counts down to midnight.
- Rub Ons Doodle borders ABC's and 123's
- Rub Ons Glam Small Flourishes
- Frosting Round red
- Frosting Round Orange
- Paper- Gigi swirls & Hot Mama Earrings
- 1 sheet black cardstock
- Patina Glimmer Mist Spray
- Begin by spraying the Hot Mama Earrings paper lightly with Patina Glimmer Mist.
- Once dry, cut out the right side of the page around the print and adhere to the background page (Gigi Swirls).
- Cut a 11 1/2 x 1 1/4" strip from the left over Hot Mama Earrings paper and mat on black cardstock. Adhere 2 1/2" from the bottom of the page. (Note: earrings will be facing the opposite direction).
- Mat your photo in black cardstock and adhere directly above the strip in step 3.
- Using the number rub ons to create the count down. Interchange the round numbers and the numbers with brackets around them. Under the "10 " , "5" and "3" adhere a small flourish rub on.
- Cut out the star earring from the leftovers on the Hot Mama Earring page and hang below the number "10"
- Using the 2 ABC border strips in the package, spell "Happy New Year" under the strip from step 3. The different font styles will be interchanged to ensure you have enough letters.
- Adhere 2 small fourish rub-ons on the side of the title. You may need to cut the rub on down to fit the space.
- Use frosting in both red and orange to embellish the "earrings" and flourish rub ons.