19 New Year's Eve Centerpieces and Decoration Ideas
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get ready to have the party of the year with all the great ideas you'll find in 19 New Year's Eve Centerpieces and Decoration Ideas. From fun decor to sparkly centerpieces, these New Year's crafts are great for ringing in a new year!
From fun cards to layouts for scrapbook pages to help you remember all the fun, our section on New Year's Cards and Scrapbook Ideas are great for all kinds of crafters. Sending cards to loved ones during the New Year is a great way to remind them how much you care, and to wish them well as the new year begins.
If you're hosting a New Year's celebration this year, you'll have to check out our Decor for a Sparkling New Year's Celebration, as well as New Year's Eve Centerpieces, and New Year's Activites and Entertaining Ideas. These sections have some fantasic New Year's even crafts that are sure to add a special glow to any celebration.
Need some resolution ideas? We've got you covered! Check out our article on The Top New Year's Resolutions for Crafters for ideas and suggestions on how to improve your crafting in the coming year.
New Year's Eve Centerpieces and Decoration Ideas Table of Contents
These easy New Year's cards and scrapbook ideas are great for wishing love to friends and family as a new year dawns. Then after the party, you can use these scrapbooking ideas to help remember all the fun you had with your loved ones.
- Happy New Year Scrapbook Layout: Remember all the fun you had with family and friends with this easy scrapbook layout. It's simple and makes a great addition to your yearly scrapbook.
- New Year's Mini Album: Put together all the fun images from your New Year's bash and create this cute mini album. Great for any reason or holiday, this chipboard mini album also makes a great gift (and is a great conversation starter for your other fun parties).
- 7 New Year's Card Ideas: Send well wishes to your loved ones with one of these New Year's cards. They're easy to make and suitable for several occasions...so don't worry if you end up with extras!
Set the mood for a great party with these sparkling new Year's celebration decorations. With some glitter and a little imagination, you can easily create the perfect party atmosphere for your guests.
- Millennium Wreath: Great for hanging on your door or on a wall in your home, this easy New Year's eve decoration is easy and quick to make. You could even reuse it year after year, and with the warm winter colors of this wreath, you can have it out all winter long.
- New Year's Terra Cotta Planter: This terra cotta planter is great for holding all your resolutions for the coming year. Have guests write down what they wish to accomplish and then go back a year later to see how you did! You could also use this pot to hold snacks or silverware for your party.
- See into the Future: Read your friend's fortune the next time you have a party with these fortune telling party balls. It's sure to be a hit with everyone.
- NEW! Sparkling Snowflake Serving Tray
- NEW! New Year's Eve Party Decor
Having a New Year's bash this year? Help add some festivity to your table with these fun centerpieces. They're budget friendly and easy to make, so they're perfect for the savvy and thrifty hostess!
- New Year's Eve Centerpiece: This fun and flashy centerpiece is great for your New Year's celebration. Made with easy to find items, this New Year's Eve craft is a great last minute decor item for your celebration.
- Stunning New Year's Centerpiece: With bright blues and whites, this stunning centerpiece will add a sparkly shine to your party decorations. You could even use this decoration for Christmas and Hanukkah as well.
These simple New Year's activities and entertaining ideas will help ensure that you have a party to remember! From easy table decorations to fun party favors, these New Year's crafts are just the thing to make sure you have a memorable and fun party!
- New Year's Napkin Rings: These homemade napkin rings are just the thing to add a sparkly touch to your table spread. Add guests names to the napkin rings so they can also serve as place markers.
- New Year's Eve Place Mat: Give guests the chance to start the New Year off with a bang with these New Year's Eve Place Mat poppers. Fill them with candy and well wishes for the coming year.
- New Year's Noisemakers: Ring in the new year with these easy to make noisemakers! Take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne and bring in the new year with your loved ones.
- New Year's Party Glass: New years party crafts always liven up the party when the big crystal ball drops. For a mix of elegance and embellishment, make these party glasses to make your big night unforgettable.
- Toast in the New Year Invitation: Surprise your New Year's guests with these very unique invitations. This Toast in the New Year Invitation also doubles as New Year's party gifts. They are fun to make and your party guests will love them!
- No Cal Confectionary Favors: These yummy boxes look good enough to eat! Help those with healthy resolutions stick to them by handing out these paper party favors. Fill them with little treats as a way to thank guests for coming to your party.
- Noisy Noisemakers: Kids and adults alike will love these fun noisemakers. They're even made with recycled materials, so they're Earth friendly, too!
- NEW! Champagne Shimmer Toasting Glasses
- NEW! New Year's Memory Jar
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- New Years Firework Champagne Flutes
- 14 New Years Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations eBook
- New Year's Eve Centerpiece
- Glammed Up DIY Bracelet
- DIY Sparkle Heeled Shoes
- Millennium Wreath
- Dazzling Crystal Clutch
- 19 New Year's Eve Centerpieces and Decoration Ideas
- A Masked Vase
- New Years Party Glass
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chalkboard Football Party Tray
- Spring Message Chalkboard
- Chalkboard Herb Pots
- Classroom Birthdays Sign
- Leafy Tiered Gift Centerpiece
- Winter Wonder Holiday Wreath
- Clothespin Holiday Tree
- Sunburst Tie Dye Deco Block
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Tie Dye Footprint Butterfly Canvas