11 Baby Scrapbook Ideas
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Whether you're expecting a new baby boy or girl, these 11 Baby Scrapbook Ideas are a great way to remember that special day when your little one came into your life. Easily adaptable and simple to put together, these baby scrapbook layout ideas are fun and adorable.
The great thing about these layout designs is that you can make them all your own. You can easily change them to be more for girls or boys and you can even add your own embellishments, designs, and photos to make these pages all your own. Sometimes it's daunting to think of how to start a scrapbook page, so let these easy and fun baby scrapbook ideas be a guide for you as you sit down to assemble your scrapbook.
11 Baby Scrapbook Ideas
Love You, Baby Girl: This multi-layered baby scrapbook layout is great for remembering a special day, moment or holiday in your new baby's life. With a variety of pockets worked into the design, this scrapbook layout doubles as creative storage for birth certificates, drawings, hand prints, cards, and much more.
Baby Boy Layout: This simple and classic scrapbook layout is a fun and easy way to show off a picture of your new little one. With lots of area for embellishments and journaling, this simple scrapbook layout is lends itself well to moms who would like to record any thoughts or memories about their new sweet baby boy. This layout is also easily adaptable for a little girl, too!
Moments of Joy Layout: This simple scrapbook layout is a quick and easy one to put together. With photo booth style photography, you can include several picures on one layout without taking up a ton of space. This layout is great for all kinds of reasons. You could show off new pictures of the baby or document mom's transformation throughout her pregnancy. This layout would also lend itself well to weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and much more.
Fallen Apples Scrapbook Page: This sweet scrapbook page is great for framing and hanging on the wall. Embellished with lovely clay apples and leaves, this sweet scrapbook layout is an adorable way to remember baby's first time at the apple orchard. This would also be a sweet way to show that "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"...so grab a camera and capture your little one doing someting you or spouse love to do!
Funny Faces Scrapbook Layout: Capture your kid or your baby making funny faces and cherish those photos for years to come with this cute and whimsical Funny Faces Scrapbook Layout. With plenty of room for journaling, you can easily document what motivated these funny faces and bring them out later when your kids are a little older to embarass them just a little!
More Baby Scrapbook Ideas!:
Precious Scrapbook Layout: Perfect for a quick addition to your baby's scrapbook, this layout can be completed in 7 easy steps. You can also make your own embellishments to save on time and money. This simple scrapbook layout is great for babies and kids alike, and can easily be adapted for a little girl or boy.
Loose Tooth Scrapbook Layout: Every kid remembers loosing their first tooth...and now you can cherish that memory for years to come. With this Loose Tooth Scrapbook Layout, you can record all the thoughts and wishes your little one had as the tooth was placed under the pillow for the tooth fairy to retrieve. This is a sweet layout that's easy for anyone to assemble.
Flower Patch Cutie Scrapbook Layout: This sweet and adorable baby scrapbook layout is perfect for first birthdays and welcoming your new one home for the first time. With whimsical and fun embellishments and a variety of colorful papers and stickers, this is one layout that's sure to stand out in your scrapbook.
Crayon Kids Scrapbook Page: Cherish those beautiful first drawings with this simple Crayon Kids Scrapbook Page. With a spot for the artwork and the artist, this simple layout is so easy that children can probably assemble it themselves! This is a great way to show the progression of your artist and his/her talent throughout his or her time at school.
Two Feet at a Time Scrapbook Page: This smaller 8x8 scrapbook page is great for framing. A simple layout makes this scrapbook page a breeze to assemble, and it's a lovely way to display a photo of your new one, along with handprints or footprints from the hospital.
- Until You Scrapbook Page: Give your little one a love letter that they can read later on in life with this Until You Scrapbook Page. Journal what your life was like before, during, and after the pregancy and give it to your child when they're old enough to understand it. This is a beautiful gift idea that kids are sure to cherish for years to come.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 23 Baby Shower Invitations, Favors, and DIY Party Decoration Ideas
- Felt Baby Booties
- 32 New Baby Craft Ideas
- Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket
- Easy Diaper Trike
- Baby Shower Train
- Handmade Baby Shower Invitations
- 16 Homemade Baby Gift Ideas
- Need a Baby Shower Craft? 17 Gift Ideas
- 11 Baby Scrapbook Ideas
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Dcor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Beginner Crochet Patterns For Your Kitchen
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Jessica Potasz
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps