23 Baby Shower Invitations, Favors, and DIY Party Decoration Ideas
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Whether it's you who is welcoming a new little one into the world, or it's someone you know, hosting a baby shower can be a lot of work! But we have 23 Baby Shower Invitations, Favors, and DIY Party Decoration Ideas that are sure to make this party as easy as taking candy from a baby!
Baby shower invitations, like this Quick and Easy Baby Card, are perfect paper crafts for baby boys and girls. You can easily customize the card to suit your needs and they're really easy to make, so you can create lots of cards in no time! Several of the cards in our collection of baby shower invitations and handmade cards can be used as invitations, birth announcements, or congratulatory cards for after the baby is born. Use these ideas as inspiration and let your creativity go!
Wondering how to make decorations for a party that's coming up soon? Check out our collection of DIY Party Decoration ideas! These baby shower crafts make decorating easy and affordable! This Hot Pink Centerpiece, for example, is great for a little girl's shower, but can easily be used for a little boy by using yellow or light blue roses. This, like many other of our other new baby craft ideas, make decorating fun and economical.
And when the party's over, you can hand out unique party favors, like these cute Cookie Cutter Ornaments. These also make great craft ideas for baby gifts if you're looking for some ideas. With some cardmaking and papercraft supplies, along with an assortment of baby themed cookie cutters, you can have personalized party favors that guests will love and cherish!
So whether you're looking for craft ideas for baby gifts or some baby shower invitations or favors, we have everything you need to make this baby shower easy, fun, and stress free!
23 Baby Shower Invitations, Favors, and DIY Party Decoration Ideas Table of Contents
Many of these handmade card designs can be used as invitations, congratulatory cards, or even birth announcements. With some colorful spring paper and some adorable embellishments, you can make party invitations in whatever style you'd like! They can all be altered to suit both genders by using an appropriate color scheme.
- Handmade Baby Shower Invitations: Creating invitations is as easy as taking candy from a baby! These baby shower invitations are easy to make and perfect to use for a little girl or boy!
- Sweet Baby Dress Greeting Card: Sometimes the simplest baby shower invitations are the most endearing. This handmade card's charming scalloped edge is inked to match the color of the darling baby dress die cut. You can use a dinosaur or truck die cut for a boy, too!
- Easy "Celebrate!" Invitations: Making invitations for a baby shower can be a fun way for new mom's to pass the time. These Easy "Celebrate!" Invitations are great for a new baby girl. Guests will love these crafty and cool invitations!
- Cupcake Invitation: Cupcake invitations are perfect for little girls and boys! These baby shower invitations have all the sweetness without the calories. With some extra time and a little creativity, you can make your own invitations for your baby shower with ease!
- Quick and Easy Baby Card: It can be hard to make an invitation for a baby shower if the parents do not want to know the gender of the baby. If that's the case, this Quick and Easy Baby card is perfect! With neutral greens and and soft pinks, creating invitations can be fun and stress-free!
- Handmade Letterpress Invitation: Wondering how to make party invitations that are simple and elegant? Why not try letterpress? This letterpress tutorial makes creating baby shower invitations easy and fun...and these handmade card designs look professional and elegant!
- Decorative New Baby Card: You can make party invitations or homemade greeting cards with this new baby card design. If you're making baby shower invitations for a boy, just change the colors to blue or green!
- NEW! Congrats Baby Card: This super cute card is a great way to welcome a new one into your life. With cute embellishments, this card is perfect for a little girl or boy.
Wondering how to make decorations for a party for baby? We have lots of baby shower crafts that are perfect for decorating. From centerpieces to garland, these DIY Party Decoration Ideas will make party planning easy and fun!
- Baby Shower Train: For a baby shower, crafts make great decoration items! This baby shower train is perfect as a centerpiece! Fill it with candies and snack items. Guests will love it!
- Faux Candy Garland: Isn't this the sweetest thing? DIY party decoration ideas, like this Faux Candy Garland, are great to welcome new little girls and boys in to the world! This would be perfect for a Candy Land themed shower!
- Pastel Candy Dream Trees: If you need a baby shower craft, gift ideas, or even something to decorate for spring, these topiary trees are perfect! The pastel colors of the Jordan almonds make these trees great crafts for baby boys and girls!
- Pleated Paper Rosettes: These beautiful rosette decorations are great for baby girls. Baby shower crafts make great decorative items for the new baby's nursery, and these are no exception. Create them in various shades of pink for a striking and vintage style decor piece.
- Hot Pink Centerpiece: Wondering how to make decorations for a party? Stay simple! These Rose Centerpieces are great for a little girl, but can easily be used for little boys as well. These centerpieces also make great baby shower favors for when the party is over.
- Pretty in Pink Purse: Easy DIY party decoration ideas should not only be affordable, they should be fun, too! This Pretty in Pink purse is a great way to celebrate a baby shower. Fill small purses with flowers of the season for fun table centerpieces or unique party favors.
- Baby Shower Decorations: Create special and meaningful baby shower crafts and decorations with this fun collection of paper crafts. Everyone will love these sweet and simple crafts for baby boys and girls!
- NEW! Butterfly Themed Baby Shower: Welcome a new little lady into your life with this butterfly themed baby shower. Perfect for spring or summer babies, this theme is a fun and easy one for mommies-to-be.
Baby shower favors can be a lot of fun to make yourself! From sweet candies and cookies to homemade soy candles, these personalized party favors are sure to be enjoyed by all your guests!
- Easy Pyramid Box Necklace: Unique party favors, like this Easy Pyramid Box Necklace, are great for a sweet treat, like a candy kiss! You could even have this favor match your baby shower invitations and your decorating colors!
- Candy Headers: Need some fun baby shower favors to make? Try these Candy Headers! They're easy to customize to suit your needs and everyone will love them! Match the colors from your baby shower invitations for something unique and special!
- Baby Food Jar Soy Candles: Unique party favors, like these baby food jar soy candles, make great gifts for people who have attended your party! They are simple and cute and it's a great way to use up left over jars and ribbons!
- Baby Shower Favor Tags: With some general card making supplies, you can create these easy Baby Shower Favor Tags in no time. Customize them to suit your needs and attach them to your handmade unique party favors!
- Heartfelt Cookie Favor: If you're looking for some baby shower favors to make, try one that's easy and delicious! These Heartfelt cookie favors are great for baby showers and weddings! Write the guest's name on the cookie to make personalized party favors.
- Decorated Baby Shoes: Shoe themed decorations are great for baby showers! You could even craft at the shower, with these decorated baby shoes. Have guests decorate their own little baby shoe and take it home with them! These are fun and unique party favors that are so easy to make!
- Cookie Cutter Ornaments: Baby shower favors, like these Cookie Cutter Ornaments, are easy and fast to assemble. Guests will love their cute duck or star cookie cutter, and this is a great craft for couples who don't want to know the gender of their baby. A few pink ducks and a few blue ones, and you're good to go!
You can find even more baby craft ideas, including baby shower craft gift ideas, by checking out our article, "32 New Baby Craft Ideas".
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chain Braided Belt
- Beautiful Crochet Zipper Pouch
- Chunky Crochet Scarf
- DIY Chalkboard Dollhouse
- Adorably Easy Baby Burp Cloths
- Rustic Burlap Curtains
- Easy Ruffled Dishtowels
- Chicken Wire Christmas Card Display
- 22 DIY Beaded Ornaments
- Desert Winds Modern Crochet Triangle Scarf