A chunky beaded necklace with blue amazonite and rose quartz is finished off with a trapezoid rose pendant. This lovely jewelry craft project would work well with white summer outfits, especially for a garden party.
- 1 str. #21-000-905-67 8x10mm egg-shaped Gemstone Harmonies™, rose quartz/amazonite
- 12 #21-896-029 6mm faceted round gemstone beads, rose quartz
- 23 #21-000-007-66 4x6mm barrel gemstone beads, amazonite
- 6 #26-815-201 27mm brushed-finish oval beads, silver plate
- 12 #49-947-61-AS 8mm BeadAligners, antiqued silver
- 1 #21-341-01-029 25x27mm faceted trapezoid gemstone pendant, rose quartz
- 1 #41-120-70-3 Folded prong bail, silver plate
- 1 #39-184-AP 2-strand twisted toggle clasp, antiqued pewter
- 36" #61-810-49-87 0.015" 49-strand Beadalon, bright steel
- 4 #41-050-3 Wire Guardians™, silver plate
- 6 #41-251-3 Size 1 crimp beads, silver plate
- Crimping pliers
- String necklace as pictured following this Stringing Tutorial, using the wire protector & crimp bead variations.
- In order for the bail to fit over both strands, string 3 amazonite barrels at the center point (between the 3rd and 4th large silver bead) on the top strand, and thread the bottom strand through the middle barrel. (Use crimp beads as spacers to hide the cord on the bottom strand if needed.) Both strands should have 3 barrels at the midpoint, with both strands going through the middle barrel underneath the bail.
- The BeadAligners make the large-hole silver beads lay nicely on the stringing cable. Add extra amazonite barrels to the ends of both strands to make a longer piece.