Show off your creativity with this beautiful CREATE Necklace from Amate Studios. This is a sweet and simple necklace to make, and you can customize it to say whatever you'd like. You can make your own necklace or give it to a friend!
- Amate Studio Designer’s Collection:
- 2- Round pendant #60600124
- Rectangle pendant #60600170
- Rectangle pendant #60600171
- Square pendant #6060085
- Rounded rectangle pendant #60600174
- 40” silk cord (green/pink)
- 60” tulle ribbon (cream)
- Old book pages
- Assorted printed papers
- Ranger’s Glossy Accents
- Size 11 Toho seen beads (silver lined clear)
- Small alphabet stamp set
- Permanent Ink pad (black)
- Decorative edge scissors
- Strong clear drying adhesive
- Trace and cut out the shapes of all the pendants onto the paper of your choice.
- After you’ve figured out the position of each pendant, stamp a letter onto each piece of paper. Let the ink completely dry.
- Glue each piece of paper into their appropriate pendant and allow the glue to dry.
- Sprinkle each pendant with a small amount of seed beads. Try not to cover up the letters completely.
- Apply a thick layer of Glossy Accents to each pendant. Allow them to dry in a safe, dust free place. It might take up to 48 hours to fully cure. See the manufactures instructions for helpful tips.
- Now you can assemble the necklace by using the silk thread and the tulle together. String on the pendants and tie a knot in between each of them. Cut off any excess tulle and tie a small knot at each end.