Cute Seed Favors
By: Debbie Rines from ilovetocreate
Make these favors from I Love to Create grow. Plant some wildflower seeds in the greatest gift ever. Mom will love this gift as you made it from the heart and something magical will become of it.
- Aleene's® Fast Grab™ Tacky Glue
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™
- Paper, pink floral scrapbook
- Paper cutter
- Hand punch, 1/8” circle
- Cardstock: metallic silver, pink
- Punch:1” heart
- Wildflower seed packets
- Ribbon: 3/8” grosgrain - coordinating pink, 1/8” - silver metallic
- Cut metallic silver paper about 4” wide and long enough to wrap around seed packet, overlapping on back. Fold on sides and glue together on back. Packets should slide in and out but be tight enough not to fall out.
- Cut two pieces of pink ribbon long enough to wrap around and overlap on back. Glue about 3/8” from each end, overlapping on back.
- Punch four hearts from pink cardstock and glue at center front, spreading out a little with space between so they can be seen outside next layer.
- Punch four hearts from floral paper and glue to center of first layer.
- Place three crystals in center of flower. Prepare Cordless Heat Setting Tool™ following package instructions and touch top of each crystal until it attaches, about 5 to 10 seconds.
- On computer or by hand, print desired message on pink cardstock, keeping it small enough to fit inside a 1½” x 2” tag. Cut tag with message centered. Cut off top left and right corners at an angle and punch a hole centered at top.
- Cut silver ribbon about 5” long and loop through hole to attach. Trim excess.
- Glue tag between ribbons on back.