Make this pretty card for Mother's day. It's blank inside so you can write whatever you want. You can also use the card just to say hi. The sweet card will make anyone's day.
- 1/4-inch Treasure Tape
- Treasure Tape Dots
- Diamond Beadlets®
- Kreinik Tapestry #12 Braid 9194 Star Green
- Kreinik 1/16" Ribbon 024 Fuchsia
- Small, flat-backed aqua bead or button
- white cardstock, cut to 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"
- Pink cardstock, folded to 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" card
- Spring Garden stamp set from Stampin' Up, or similar flower-stem stamp
- Light green stamp pad
- Shallow pan or tray
- Using tape dots, adhere the white cardstock to the center of the front pink card. (The tape is double-sided; remove the red liner to expose the top sticky area.)
- Stamp the flower stems using the green ink pad onto your white cardstock.
- Place one Treasure Tape dot above the main flower stem, to act as the flower center. Using 1/16” Ribbon, make loops to represent flower petals, leaving open space in the center so the aqua bead can attach to the tape. Place aqua bead in center.
- Place card in shallow pan or tray and cover flower center with Diamond Beadlets.
- For the border, place rows of 1/4”Treasure Tape around the outside edge, overlapping the edge of the white cardstock. Remove the red liner, and lay Star Green Tapestry #12 Braid in soft swirls along the tape.
- Place card in pay or tray and cover remaining sticky areas of this border with the Diamond Beadlets.