12 Mother's Day Gift Ideas
By: The Editors of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you're on the hunt for Mother's Day gifts to make, check out these great crafts that can be made for all the women in your life.
Coupon books and handmade jewelry make great Mother's Day gifts. This Pretty in Pink Bracelet is easy to make and mom will love it! You can decroate it however you'd like. This is a great Mother's Day gift for a kid to make!
If you need more Mother's Day ideas for kids, our collection of Mother's Day gift baskets and flowers is sure to please! They're easy to make and assemble, so kids can get in on the fun! This Basket Decor is great to fill with all of mom's favorite things. And it doesn't have to be bathroom stuff...you could also fill it with books, coffee, and a big mug!
And don't forget a card! These Mother's Day cards are easy to make and great for kids and adults to do together. The great thing about homemade greeting cards is that you can make them say whatever you want, so the sentiment is personal and meaningful.
Don't settle for last minute bargins this Mother's Day. Get inspired with these cool Mother's Day gifts and make something that mom is sure to love!
12 Mother's Day Gift Ideas Table of Contents
These homemade Mother's Day gifts are great for kids and adults to make for their moms. Everyone loves something that is homemade, and these unique Mother's Day gifts are sure to impress moms, grandmas, and all the women in your life!
Monogram Plate: Monogram a special plate for that special woman in your life. Put her initials on the plate for a special effect. Everyone knows it'll be the "mom plate" and no one else is allowed to use it.
Coupon Book: Mother's day gift ideas are fun when you can put a coupon book together. Give her all the fun things she shouldn't have to ask for like a massage or a free dinner. This coupon book is fun to put together too.
Pretty in Pink Bracelet: This gift is great for any woman in the family especially your daughter. The heart flowers painted on the bracelet or so innocent and pure-looking. She can wear this on every Mother's day!
- NEW! Crafty Chalkboard Mugs: Make some fun chalkboard mugs for your mom on Mother's Day. You can write her little notes to make her feel special all day long. This is a great tutorial for crafters of all ages!
Gather up mom's favorite things and put them in Mother's Day gift baskets! You could also arrange her favorite gardening tools, seeds, and supplies in clay pots decorated by her kids. Either way, mom is sure to love these baskets and flowers for Mother's Day!
Basket Decor: Giver her this basket to keep all her sentual items in. Fill it with spa materials for an added gift.
Blooming Centerpiece: Some great Mother's day gift ideas are centerpieces. You don't have to spend a lot of money for these flowers since you can make them yourself. She can use them year-round to decorate her home.
Painted Flower Pot: Give mom, grandma or even your daughter this cute flower pot. She can grow her favorite flowers during the spring months. I love this craft because the flower petals are made out of heart shapes, same with the leaves.
- NEW! Cupcake Liner Vase: A Cupcake Liner Vase is a bright and fun Mother's Day gift! This is a great decorative craft and will complement anyone's home decor...and it's easy for kids of any age to make for mom or grandma.
Sometimes all a mom needs is a little thank you...and these Mother's Day cards are perfect for that. Cards are great if you're looking for meaningful but cheap Mother's Day gifts...even better when you make them youself and write her a special note of appreciation!
Pretty as a Pansy Card: Give your Mother's Day gift with this card attached to it. It's easy to make and she'll treasure it forever.
Blank Flower Card: Make this pretty card for Mother's day. It's blank inside so you can write whatever you want. You can also use the card just to say hi. The sweet card will make anyone's day.
Denim Card for Mom: Create a fun and funky denim card for Mom this Mother's Day. Show your Mom you care with this homemade Mother's Day card.
- NEW! "Relax, Mom" Mother's Day Card: Treat mom to a day of pampering and relaxation with this "Relax, Mom" Mother's Day Card. Making Mother's Day cards is easy and fun, and it's sure to mean a lot to mom! Fill the card with a certificate to a spa or a manicure for a great gift!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Denim Flower Brooch
- 35 Homemade Mothers Day Flowers
- Cupcake Liner Vase
- Upcycled Tea Box for Mom with Video Tutorial
- Funky Fresh CD Holder
- "Mother's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010" eBook
- Unique Arts and Crafts for Mothers Day
- Mother's Day Tea Party Decorations
- Picture Card in Can
- "Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day" eBook
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket
- Jumbo Easter Egg Kids Craft Idea
- Cuddly Bunny Easter Sewing Project