"18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
18 Projects Every Crafter Wants free eBook
Find the best crafts from your favorite craft companies - all in one place!
FaveCrafts is once again celebrating National Craft Month with this special gift, 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants, filled with projects from some of the best craft companies today! In this eBook you’ll find projects from several well-loved companies, including American Quilter’s Society, Coats and Clark, Craft Attitude, Curious.com, Dow / STYROFOAM Brand, Ecstasy Crafts, Fiskars, I Love To Create, Jimmy Beans Wool, Krylon, Leisure Arts, MD Building Products, Marvy / Uchida, Plaid, Polyform Products, Simplicity Creative Group, Sizzix, and Xyron! The projects in 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants cover a wide range of crafting mediums, so there’s bound to be something for everyone. Craft along with us as we celebrate creativity, imagination, and inspiration all year long with this special title.
18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
Table Of Contents
Don't Miss Our Other Free eBooks!
The warmer months are coming, and that means it's time to start accessorizing! From bright earrings to fabulous cowls, the wearable projects in 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants are sure to help you get ready for sunshine. With beautiful earrings and DIY bracelets, crocheted dresses and summer sneakers, these projects will not only help you accessorize, but will give you the chance to create all new wardrobe staples! And what better way to celebrate National Craft Month than with crafts you can wear and show off to all your family and friends?
- Leather Cord Bling Bracelet (p. 8) is a great way to add a little sparkle and shine to your wardrobe. In just three easy steps, you can make a stunning piece of jewelry that is sure to impress family and friends. The great thing about this DIY bracelet is that you can make it in three easy steps, leaving plenty of time for crafting all the other projects in our free eBook, 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants! Spend a couple minutes making this adorable bracelet, then try your hands (or your arms) at the super hot and trendy Arm Knit Stellar Cowl.
- Arm Knit Stellar Cowl (p. 16) gives you warmth without the weight. This trendy technique will completely transform the way you look at knitting, and is a fun project to do while watching TV or listening to a book on tape. The bulky yarn used to make this project allows you to create a large and lacy cowl that women of all ages are sure to love. Great for adding a soft look to an evening dress or for grabbing on the go as you head out to work on a cooler spring morning, this Arm Knit Stellar Cowl is a great wardrobe staple...and a perfect way to learn a new technique during National Craft Month!
Not only did we include fabulous accessories to help compliment your favorite outfits in our new eBook, 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants, but we also have a selection of great bags and totes that are perfect for taking to the farmer's market or the beach. With a variety of styles, shapes, and mediums to choose from, the bags in this eBook are fun for quilters, sewists, and even those who just love to paint!
- Pac Man Tote (p. 36):. With some bright neon fabric paint and a dark black tote bag, you can make this totally rad tote bag that's sure to get people talking. Why go about your day with a boring old reusable tote when you can create one yourself? This project is simple enough for even the most novice of crafters, and is a great throw-back to those of us who enjoyed playing Pac Man as kids (or as adults!).
- Simple Fat Quarter Bag (p. 26): Makes a great beach or grocery store tote. Made using bright spring-themed fabric fat quarter squares, this draw-string tote bag is perfect for girls of all ages and makes for a wonderful warm weather accessory to hold all your must-have essentials. Best of all, this project can easily come together in a matter of a couple hours...so you can make one, or maybe even two or three, during a rainy weekend afternoon. This tote bag is also a great way to use up your yarn stash and create something quick and meaningful for a friend. You could fill this tote bag with little soaps and lotions and give it to your mom for Mother's Day or use it to take on a road trip or bring it with you as a carry on. The possibilities are endless for this bright and beautiful fat quarter bag, and it's the perfect way to kick off your National Craft Month craft-a-thon!
Now that you've accessorized and updated your wardrobe, it's time to start decorating your home! We have lots of fun ideas and tutorials for DIY home decor in our new eBook, 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants. Create your own picture frames, use maps in a variety of ways to create amazing DIY home decor, and create organizers to help store jewelry and other small items around your home.
- Framed Jewelry Organizer (p. 33) is a fantastic way to store all your new handmade earrings and necklaces. This decorative and useful jewelry organizer can be painted to match your bedroom or bathroom and can hold all your must-have jewelry pieces so you're always ready to accessorize! Make one for all your earrings or create an assortment of organizers for a striking, yet functional, jewelry display in your bedroom. These organizers also make wonderful gifts for girls of all ages. That's the great thing about several of the projects in this category, as well as the projects in the wearables category...they make great gifts for family and friends. Handmade gifts are a wonderful way to show someone how much you care, and what better way to celebreate National Craft Month than by making fun projects for those you love!
- Simply Spring Quilt (p. 42) makes a fabulous gift for any occasion. Easy enough for beginners, this handmade spring quilt uses a variety of quilting techniques, making it perfect for the crafter who's looking to learn a little more about quilting during National Craft Month. This quilt can be hung on a wall for a lovely pastel home decor piece or drapped over a bed or couch to help add a touch of spring to any room in your home. You can find the full tutorial for this quilt, as well as several other great DIY home decor and gift ideas, in our new free eBook, 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants.
- Daisy Clay Pot Turtles (p. 30). The cold winter blues have kept several of us inside and I'm sure I speak for many when I say bring on the sunshine! If you're ready to get back in the dirt and start planting and gardening, you're going to love these clay pot crafts.Great for decorating both indoors and out, these precious terra cotta pot turtles are sure to add a whimsical and fun touch to your home decor. Have them on display on the patio or take the tops off and use them to hold snacks and munchies for an outdoor summer party. With some colorful paint and some fun stencils, you can easily create a whole collection of turtles that are sure to brighten up your decor in no time!
- Happy Happy Birthday Card (p. 63),can really be used for any occasion. With it's bright orange flowers and spring-themed color palette, you can easily use this card for whatever you'd like...and nothing says "I love you" or "I appreciate you" more than a handmade card. Handmade cards are also great for those of us with limited time to craft. In just an hour, you can create a beautiful handmade card and join in on the fun of crafting during National Craft Month.
Download your free copy of 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants today!
You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while crafting. For help downloading our eBooks, check out the FAQ here: How to Download our eBooks.
With your free copy of 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants, you can also subscribe to our Quick and Crafty newsletter to become part of the FaveCrafts community. In subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free crafting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns and eBooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 of free crafting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crafting community.
Filled with lots of great projects for crafters of all mediums, this free eBook is a great way to expand your crafting skills and fuel your creativity. With lots of great projects from some of the best companies in the market today, 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants is sure to keep you busy throughout National Craft Month and the whole year through!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- "Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2016: DIY Home Decor, Paper Craft Ideas, Sewing Projects, and Unique DIY Crafts" free eBook
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- "12 Easy DIY Projects" Free eBook
- 100 Craft Ideas: Free Crochet Patterns, Free Sewing Patterns, Recycling Crafts, DIY Home Decor
- 14 Free Flower Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More
- Crochet Patterns, Painting Ideas, and More: 15 New DIY Crafts
- FaveCrafts Most Popular Craft Projects: March 2011
- 100 Craft Ideas: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Craft Storage and Organization, Recycling Crafts, DIY Home Decor
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial