FaveCrafts Most Popular Craft Projects: June 2011
By: Karisa Tell, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Check out this list of the most popular craft projects on FaveCrafts, AllFreeCrochet, AllFreeKnitting, and AllFreeSewing for June 2011. Revisit your faves and discover new projects to make!
FaveCrafts Most Popular Craft
Projects: June 2011
Table of Contents
Here are your favorite craft projects from June and a few bonus projects to make, hand selected based on your interests.
- Mary Jane Pleated Slippers: These Mary Jane pleated slippers are an adorable addition to a baby girl's wardrobe. Stitch up a pair tonight with these free sewing patterns for babies.
If you like these projects, check out more slipper projects:
- Pillowcase Sun Hat: Turn an old pillowcase or less than a yard of scrap fabric into a feminine sun hat with this sewing tutorial. You can add bias tape for a colorful brim on this free hat sewing pattern.
If you like these projects, check out more hat projects:
- Cozy Soft Baby Cocoon and Hat: Swaddle your newborn with the cozy soft baby cocoon and hat, two free crochet patterns. These beginner crochet patterns make great gifts for new babies.
If you like these projects, check out more cocoon patterns:
We rounded up your favorite knitting patterns from AllFreeKnitting.com and added in some extras from FaveCrafts. Enjoy!
- Tao Silk and Parisienne Scarf: Are you knitting a scarf for summer? Look no further than this gorgeous and lightweight scarf. Knit with a simple lace pattern, this Tao Silk and Parisienne Scarf is the perfect, colorful summer accessory.
If you like these projects, check out more scarf patterns:
- Simple Weave Washcloth: Create a hotel feel in your bathroom with this free knitting pattern. This white washcloth will give the space a crisp and clean look. Hang it on the wall over other towels or set on the counter.
If you like these projects, check out more cloth patterns:
- 10-Hour Afghan: The 10-Hour Afghan Pattern is a big needle blanket that can be made from leftover knitting yarn. Depending on the yarn you collect, it can turn out to be a colorful knitting pattern!
If you like these projects, check out more afghan patterns:
Grab your hooks and start crocheting! Here are your favorite patterns from AllFreeCrochet.com, plus more from FaveCrafts that we know you'll love.
- Framed Church Windows 6-inch Square: Framed church windows are just so beautiful with their stained glass. Now you can use this free crochet afghan pattern to make a church window of your own. Squares are made up of four smaller squares, then a frame is added. This is a beauty.
If you like these projects, check out more cloth patterns:
- July 4th Crochet Afghan: Support that red, white and blue by crocheting this fabulous 4th of July afghan. Bring it with you to the parade so you can display your patriotism.
If you like these projects, check out more patriotic patterns:
- Off White Ruffle Rose Pillow: Spruce up your home decor with an Off White Ruffle Rose Pillow. Red Heart Soft Yarn is used in an off white color but you can choose any color you wish. This is an intermediate skill level so grab your hook and this free crochet pillow pattern and get stitching.
If you like these projects, check out more pillow patterns:
Here are the top 3 most popular sewing patterns from AllFreeSewing.com. To find more sewing patterns on FaveCrafts, read on...
- 30 Minutes A Day at the Park Dress: Try out this 30 Minutes A Day at the Park Dress Tutorial for the perfect spring or summer day with your little girl. Dress patterns like this provide quick, easy, and comfortable fashion that your little one will adore!
If you like these projects, check out more dress patterns:
- Quick Trip Diaper Bag: What an adorable baby shower gift idea! The Quick Trip Diaper Bag is a little smaller than a normal, large sized bag. This diaper bag tutorial will show you how to create a handy bag to keep all diaper necessities organized.
If you like these projects, check out more baby patterns:
- Wedding Cake Pincushion: Looking for adorable pin cushion patterns? This Wedding Cake Pincushion combines felt sewing projects with embroidery patterns. You'll want to eat your cake pincushion right up!
If you like these projects, check out more pincushion patterns:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- "Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2016: DIY Home Decor, Paper Craft Ideas, Sewing Projects, and Unique DIY Crafts" free eBook
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- "12 Easy DIY Projects" Free eBook
- 100 Craft Ideas: Free Crochet Patterns, Free Sewing Patterns, Recycling Crafts, DIY Home Decor
- 14 Free Flower Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More
- Crochet Patterns, Painting Ideas, and More: 15 New DIY Crafts
- FaveCrafts Most Popular Craft Projects: March 2011
- 100 Craft Ideas: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Craft Storage and Organization, Recycling Crafts, DIY Home Decor
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial